2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Decisions decisions ...
[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 08:59 AM,
Decisions decisions ...
I knew this would be hard, but I didn't know it would be THIS difficult to choose! Cry I now have the beautiful vintage repro mounting from @EarthDiva 's beautiful green OMC. I love it, and knew I had a few options for setting one of the many gems I have acquired in it. Just didn't think they would all look so freaking amazing! I seriously could order three more just like it so I have variety in color for this beautiful ring! Hide

First up, blue zircon:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Next up, blue/purple Dan Stair spinel:

And to break up the blues, a round Malaya garnet:

And I couldn't help but toss an OEC moissy in there for good measure, though if don't think I will go this route because I have too many other white center stone rings already or planned. But it sure is purdy!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 09:08 AM,
RE: Decisions decisions ...
Oh man, this is tough. They actually all look so pretty in that setting! I'm so glad you like it, btw. Smile I'm inclined to say the blue/purple spinel because I think it really pops next to the white metal and the diamonds, but it might depend on what color you are lacking in the ring department (as if you are lacking anything, lol) or maybe what colors you wear more of?

I'm sad we do not live close because I wanna come play with your loose stone collection!!!!!!!!!!

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 09:17 AM,
I have to say of all of them I love the malaya garnet the best then the blue zircon.

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 09:18 AM,
@EarthDiva I agree with the spinel. It just looks dazzling against the metal and delicate sparkle of the diamonds. :love:

I took a picture of the loose stone stash, as I couldn't believe how much I have in there. Seriously qualifies me for hoarder status. Hide

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 09:24 AM,
(09-13-2014, 09:18 AM)SparkleFactor Wrote: @EarthDiva I agree with the spinel. It just looks dazzling against the metal and delicate sparkle of the diamonds. :love:

I took a picture of the loose stone stash, as I couldn't believe how much I have in there. Seriously qualifies me for hoarder status. Hide

Shocked oh my......... Heart

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 09:28 AM,
@EarthDiva umm, yea ... Hide

I have a few I might let go ... one is a big, honkin' oval lab Alex that I picked up for giggles. It's really pretty; I just have no plans/vision for it, and a few others. :/

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 09:36 AM,
We may need a photo shoot in the future with some close-ups!!!!!!

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 10:44 AM,
Garnet or Zircon!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • GraceA
09-13-2014, 12:04 PM,
(09-13-2014, 09:18 AM)SparkleFactor Wrote: @EarthDiva I agree with the spinel. It just looks dazzling against the metal and delicate sparkle of the diamonds. :love:

Holy cow! No wonder you started that confessions thread.
Hi, your name is @SparkleFactor and I think you may have a problem! Crackup
said with much love though! Bighug

Edited to add. I like the blue, but I'm a blue gal! Smile beautiful setting!

[-] The following 1 user Likes GraceA's post:
  • KTrencha
09-13-2014, 12:29 PM,
I vote for the zircon! Wowow, I can see you are an avid rock collector! I want to play with your loose stone collection too!