Desperately ringless
[-]
  •
02-26-2014, 11:28 PM,
Desperately ringless
I am on the hunt for an Ering to wear while the fate of Jules is being handled. I hate not having a ring. It makes me incredibly anxious. I was thinking about the petite bezel from MoCo or a simple solitaire. Nothing on the bistro is catching my eye. No pretty sparkle is brining me down majorly. I just want something simple with no hassle. I hate that I got rid of everything else. Jules is just it for me. Any suggestion on where to look other than MoCo? Suggestion?????

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-26-2014, 11:31 PM,
RE: Desperately ringless
Can you get a berricle ring for now? Just so that you don't spend a lot for a temp ring...

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-27-2014, 12:21 AM,
Agree with Jenn.
If Jules is 'it' for you, why spend more than you need to. Berricle rings look pretty good in person, and budget wise they are awesome!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
02-27-2014, 01:01 AM,
I agree!

Why not get a fun cheapy ring that you might throw on for travel or something, even after you get Jules back?

Something like these:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
http://www.berricle.com/clear-cubic-zirc...y-r777.htm

[-]
  •
02-27-2014, 01:14 AM,
I also agree on Berricle...... why spend a lot when Jules is it for you...:-). they have so many Lovely designs at Berricle.com

[-]
  •
02-27-2014, 02:15 AM,
(02-27-2014, 01:01 AM)JuBe Wrote: I agree!

Why not get a fun cheapy ring that you might throw on for travel or something, even after you get Jules back?

Something like these:
http://www.berricle.com/clear-cubic-zirc...y-r777.htm

BAM- love that three stone @JuBe I almost want it myself!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
02-27-2014, 08:47 AM,
Good call on that three stone bezel! I've actually looked at it before. I never bought it thinking what's the point, I have Jules. The point is for times like this Thinking. The issue for me is the CZ. Since switching to moissy, I feel uncomfortable wearing CZ. Like its screaming "I'm not real". And there's the color issue, I prefer warmth. I was considering a smaller petite bezel for travel. I travel a lot and have worried that Jules might draw too much unwanted attention. Maybe a 7.5-8mm OEC.

[-]
  •
02-27-2014, 09:16 AM,
Well if it is going to get wear other times as well, I think it is a good idea then! But just to be a Debbie downer for a minute... Say you need to remake Jules... Can you afford to do both? I would hate to see you tie up funds you need to, and then have to wait to get your dream ring back on your finger.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-27-2014, 09:38 AM,
Well said @jenncent .. I think it's a good idea to have a travel set that will get worn, but having funds to do both in the worse case you have to re-make Jules completely is good think about too.. Perhaps wait until you can get an update on if/how Jules can be fixed and then take action to purchase or make another ring.

[-]
  •
02-27-2014, 12:15 PM,
Don't you just hate when you write out an entire post only to have it vanish???

Anyway, my apologizes if this ends up as a double thought process post.

I've already been thinking a lot about the "what if's". What if she can't be salvaged? Curse Then what happens? Am I stuck with a hunk of useless palladium? Or is that something you can trade for cash in the same way you can sell your old gold?