Diamond eternity band!
[-]
  •
11-28-2015, 09:10 PM,
Smile  Diamond eternity band!
Oh I have wrestled with this for a while now.  I bought this beauty as it's always been on my wishlist, a gorgeous 3mm diamond eternity band to stack with my current wedding ring. I've worn it only a few times around the house and, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's too blingy for me and my lifestyle.  So rather than seeing it sit in my jewelry case, I thought I'd see if I could find it a more deserving home.

It's got 19 diamonds that are 10 pointers for a total of 1.90cttw, size 4.5, G/H color and si clarity, and 14k white gold.  It sparkles like mad, comes with appraisal.  It's got no signs of wear on it, will come with brand new ring box as well.  Asking $1840 if paypal friends&family, and free shipping within North America.  (I have over 300 positive reviews on ebay with 100% rating, and have sold some big ticket items to a few ladies on these boards off DB as well.)

On to the pretty pictures!

This first pic has finger smudges on the side diamonds, I haven't figured out how to position bling for photos without yucking them up a bit.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-29-2015, 01:21 PM,
RE: Diamond eternity band!
I may have my wishlist bugging me to sell this, $1625 to sparkle sistas (if paypal friends&family) Smile

[-]
  •
11-29-2015, 02:37 PM,
Looks beautiful. Too bad not my size at all.

[-]
  •
11-29-2015, 05:45 PM,
Oh wow, that is a beauty! I would have a hard time parting with that! Good luck on the sale!!