Diamond/sapphire three stone :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • Glitzy
06-12-2014, 08:07 PM,
Diamond/sapphire three stone :)
Here it is ladies. I am really speechless. I love it!
I'll admit, after seeing @Shelley engraving on her new beauty I knew that I just needed that in my life. And what better place than in my new RHR. I also tried to keep this as low profile as possible for comfort like @idahosubaru three stone (thank you)

Specs are as follows:
1.32 ct (7.5mm) I colored RB diamond (heirloom stone)
1.20 tcw (4.6mm) blue sapphire sides (thank you @stardust )
The infinity design is so very special to my family. I've read blue sapphires can symbolize heaven and I like the idea of mom's diamond being be surrounded by the blue heavenly stones. Kind of like me being constantly surrounded by my parents whom I miss dearly.

Anyway, onto the pictures. I've made a collage, (didn't want to add the photo of the ring on the models finger! Lol) I will post handshots on Saturday! Banana I know DKs pictures do his pieces no justice!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like idahosubaru's post:
  • CricketBug, Slick
06-12-2014, 08:13 PM,
RE: DK diamond/sapphire three stone :)
Oh my Gosh this is so gorgeous! I love it desperately and want one just like it! Amazing and breathtaking! Such delicate bezels and outstanding mil grain. Can I keep saying I love it?!

Heart

[-]
  •
06-12-2014, 08:14 PM,
(06-12-2014, 08:13 PM)idahosubaru Wrote: Oh my Gosh this is so gorgeous! I love it desperately and want one just like it! Amazing and breathtaking! Such delicate bezels and outstanding mil grain. Can I keep saying I love it?!

Heart

Eeek I know. I literally gasped and squealed! Cheer2 what an awesome anniversary gift to me! Thank you Idaho! Heart

[-] The following 2 users Like Glitzy's post:
  • CricketBug, Slick
06-12-2014, 08:23 PM,
Oh my gosh that turned out so beautifully!!! I love, love, love it with your mothers diamond surrounded with the sapphires!! I also love the milgrain! At first, I didn't think it needed it, but now that I see it, I am over the moon!! It's simply gorgeous and I wish I could have one like that too!! I love bezels!! Anyway, I know I'm just rambling but I truly love it and am so happy for you!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes mrsmay07's post:
  • Slick
06-12-2014, 08:50 PM,
Oh my goodness! It's perfect! I can't wait for handshots!

[-] The following 2 users Like EarthDiva's post:
  • CricketBug, Slick
06-12-2014, 09:00 PM,
Jawdrop This is BEYOND! It turned out so unbelievably gorgeous. It's just spectacular and just...just...oh man! I'm speechless! The engraving really works! Good call, lady! I just adore this ring!!!!!!!!!!!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Purdy's post:
  • Slick
06-12-2014, 09:19 PM,
I am speechless Jawdrop and completely consumed with envy (the good kind).
Congrats on a truly beautiful piece.

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsFloppy's post:
  • Slick
06-12-2014, 09:25 PM,
Yay!!!! That was quick, huh? I'm so thrilled that it worked out for the infinity symbol to be incorporated. I love how much meaning there is in the different components of the ring. Plus it's just so pretty too!!!!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bling It On's post:
  • Slick
06-12-2014, 09:59 PM,
@Slick - Im so relieved it turned out exactly how you had imagined. It is truly stunning. With all the sentiment that is behind this ring, I'm sure you will treasure it forever.
I know we kept saying to you, 'no milgrain' but it looks perfect paired with the engraving on the shank. You will be staring at the amazing details on your ring for hours!
cant wait for no-flash photos and hand shots!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • Slick
06-12-2014, 11:09 PM,
it turned our so fab!! Kind of an old meets new feeling to it. I can't wait for your pics!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website