Diamondscultured.com - fancy coloured lab grown diamonds. Thoughts?
[-]
  •
05-10-2014, 06:40 AM,
Diamondscultured.com - fancy coloured lab grown diamonds. Thoughts?
Hi ladies,

Has anyone purchased a fancy pink/blue/yellow diamond from Diamondscultured.com? Or have you heard anything positive/negative about the mob running this website?

http://www.diamondscultured.com

I've taken a look and I could have purchased a matched pink pair of peachy pink round brilliant diamonds for my 3 stone ring (0.60 tcw) for about $1600. That doesn't seem completely unreasonable to me given the price of natural pink mined diamonds.

What do y'all think? Would you buy a fancy coloured diamond from there at those prices?

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-10-2014, 10:42 AM,
RE: Diamondscultured.com - fancy coloured lab grown diamonds. Thoughts?
I have seen the site too and know nothing about them!!

Are you the one who had the PP rounds for your ring?? KEEP um!! they are gorgeous and will sparkle like mad!!

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-10-2014, 11:02 AM,
I have never heard of them but those prices seem almost too good to be true! wow! are pink lab diamonds that affordable???

[-]
  •
05-10-2014, 02:15 PM,
Never heard of them... Gemesis has pinks listed on their site, maybe compare prices. They could be irradiated pinks, and not disclosing the treatment.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-13-2014, 01:01 PM,
The "About the Company" info in their education section says: "DiamondsCultured.com is an exclusive design house specializing in custom jewelry set with Gemesis cultured diamonds and Chatham cultured diamonds." I did not compare prices with the Gemesis website, but it appears they are resellers of both Gemesis and Chatham lab-grown diamonds.