Do I need this?
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 08:09 PM,
Do I need this?
I mean I don't............. but it's cute.

CUTENESS

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I kind of want a Tiffany-ish style bezel that is totally open on the back. I love the backs of diamonds.

If anyone else is interested in this (Turks were you looking for a diamond pendant before?) feel free, I would love a sparkle sister to have something neat.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 08:45 PM,
RE: Do I need this?
Turks is on a sparkle diet because she needs to pay for her wedding. You should go for it. I would love one of those simple bezel necklaces and this is a really cute stone

[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 08:53 PM,
Turks! Yay, can I see a pic of your wedding dress? I looooooooooove wedding dresses Smile

[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 09:07 PM,
need?, prob not, but it is very cute and a fair price I think.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 09:15 PM,
Yeah the price is great, an Amora OEC of a similar size would be almost the same price....

[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 09:41 PM,
Well I can't show you my wedding dress, because I don't have one!! (my wedding is in Feb, it's not crisis, yet.) This is the dress I purchased...but then I changed my mind and so now I'm trying to sell it!

http://www.nearlynewlywed.com/collection...ulle-dress

[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 09:48 PM,
that dress is seriously amazing. I am sure your new one will be too, but I heart that.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 09:52 PM,
It's an incredible dress, (I actually don't think their photos do it justice) but I just decided it wasn't "me" - Personality wise I am the type to wear that dress. But I just felt like it was to much for my figure.

here's photos of me wearing it: http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dr...ze-14.html

[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 09:57 PM,
Congrats on working out and losing weight, I know it is hard, I have done it. That is just so beautiful! I really really love it.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 10:15 PM,
That dress is out of this world gorgeous!!! I didn't even know they had such a website for reselling your wedding dress. That is pretty cool. Sorry that the dress didn't work out for you but congrats on losing weight! Smile Its a nice feeling for sure. What are your ideas for a dress now?