Does anyone else think this is BS?
[-]
  •
10-28-2013, 01:38 PM,
Does anyone else think this is BS?
I just read this thread I think think it is fake. I went through hell to get mc to fix my ring at their expense and I never ended up getting refunded for shipping. I find it very hard to believe that they are giving someone credit for a stone they ruined on purpose. Thoughts?
http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/...Post819299

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-28-2013, 01:43 PM,
RE: Does anyone else think this is BS?
That does seem a bit off.

On another note, who is Katia? A new customer service rep for MoCo/AD? I see she's new to BTD.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-28-2013, 01:46 PM,
I wonder too. I personally stopped ordering from Moissaniteco when I bought a ring thru them, paid for express USPS shipping (which at the time was about $25) and it was delivered via UPS with a shipping cost of around $9. I was so livid as I have a secure USPS mailbox and UPS packages used to go missing at my old house. They flat out refused to refund the difference in shipping to me even though it was their error.

[-]
  •
10-28-2013, 01:48 PM,
I think Katia seems to be the rep for BTD, as she pops up and answers questions that Dana kind of used to answer.
As regards MoCo, there's been a lot of negative threads about them recently on the Bee. The latest one is from a girl whose stone fell out after just 4 hours of wear. I think that maybe they want to show that they are improving their customer service ?

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • Enkay
10-28-2013, 01:52 PM,
Who would sand paper a gem?

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-28-2013, 01:53 PM,
(10-28-2013, 01:52 PM)jenncent Wrote: Who would sand paper a gem?

No kidding!

I just looked again, Katia's signature says MoCo/AD. Dana works for BTD though.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • grapefruitlove
10-28-2013, 01:53 PM,
It is like taking a butane lighter to an Asha, lol.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • grapefruitlove
10-28-2013, 01:56 PM,
That's worse than the time someone put their ring in a microwave.

[-]
  •
10-28-2013, 02:00 PM,
LOL, did they actually put it in there, or just ask if they could?? I can't remember. Either way, it is funny.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
10-28-2013, 02:02 PM,
(10-28-2013, 01:53 PM)jenncent Wrote: It is like taking a butane lighter to an Asha, lol.

Crackup
Sorry Mrs K, my mistake. Does seem she is their rep.
This thread does seem very off. There has recently been a thread from someone called Prosperity on the bee, that thread got deleted. I still don't know what to think about it for sure. It looked like pure spam and all the bees (even happy customers of MoCo) thought as much. Prosperity then changed her location from Canada to Pakistan and asked for her account to be deleted. MikeC still insisted she was a real customer and posted the info about her transaction on the Bee (that is against privacy rules and was removed by mods). I don't really know what to think any more to be honest. Seriously, it is so hard to say what is real and what's not..Huh

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde