Does anyone have this Berricle band?
[-]
  •
02-18-2013, 06:14 AM,
Does anyone have this Berricle band?
I really love this band. Does anyone have it? I'm wondering how it has held up and also would it look ok with platinum. I'm thinking the colour difference might be too noticible?

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-18-2013, 08:07 AM,
RE: Does anyone have this Berricle band?
I think poppy has it if my crappy memory serves me right...

I have the one with all rounds and its held up great, it's rhodium plated. Their bezel stackers are great and very realistic looking IMO.

[-]
  •
02-18-2013, 08:23 AM,
I think I might order it then Big Grin

[-]
  •
02-18-2013, 01:33 PM,
Shelley, you and I are mind reading! I'm in the process of deciding whether or not to have this made in gold. I'm so jealous that you can wear silver. My version will run me a gazillion times the cost. Grrrr. Anyway, I spent the last two nights kicking around similar stock settings and comparing the costs of going with Moissy (want!) vs. colored gemstones (hundreds of $ less).

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
02-18-2013, 02:03 PM,
Great minds think alike! I'd love this in gold but can't afford it at the minute. So silver it is. Brian Gavin have a lovely diamond and sapphire band but its out of my price range just now. I will have it one day though!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
02-18-2013, 02:43 PM,
Shelley, I have the berricle band- it has held up ok, although the marquis stones are a bit cloudy.

The BG band is gorgeous. Diamondharmony has ones similar for ok prices in white gold.....

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
02-18-2013, 04:26 PM,
Hi Shelley, i have that band too. It's held up ok, but i agree with OoohShiny, the stones aren't particularly sparkly. It's a great ring - you can't really go wrong for the price.

The metal isn't all that white for some reason considering it's rhodium plated - so i'd guess it could look ok next to a more grey platinum.

[-]
  •
02-18-2013, 06:20 PM,
I think I will order one. As you say, for the price you can't go wrong. I wish I had more money lol!

[-]
  •
02-18-2013, 07:07 PM,
I have that first band and love it! I want it eventually in diamonds.

[-]
  •
02-24-2013, 04:52 PM,
I also have it and it looked ok next to my platinum ring IIRC. One of the marquise is a bit cloudy but I turn it so it's on the inside. I also would like a "real" version of it someday, it's really beautiful. Berricle often has coupons around so that might help with the price even more.