Emerald Cut Moissy Help Part II
[-]
  •
02-13-2014, 11:30 AM,
Emerald Cut Moissy Help Part II
I'm having a change of heart for my setting that I had originally picked out, and am thinking about doing one of the following:

-rose gold bezel with an airline halo in pink diamonds.
-white gold bezel with airline halo in white diamonds.
-white gold bezel with a side halo so diamonds would since facing out inside of on top like a typical. so from the top it'll just look bezeled and then the side you will see all the pave Smile

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes grapefruitlove's post:
  • JuBe
02-13-2014, 12:27 PM,
RE: Emerald Cut Moissy Help Part II
I think something with pink diamonds would be beautifull!For some reason I am picturing -white gold bezel with airline halo in pink diamonds. But rose gold is my faves so I think it would be beautiful I am just worried about the color of the emerald cut moissy.

[-]
  •
02-13-2014, 01:19 PM,
Thanks @grapefruitlove.. I wonder if I did a white bezel and then RG airline halo with pink diamonds? I like the RG bc it makes the pink diamonds pop!

[-]
  •
02-13-2014, 01:24 PM,
(02-13-2014, 01:19 PM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: Thanks @grapefruitlove.. I wonder if I did a white bezel and then RG airline halo with pink diamonds? I like the RG bc it makes the pink diamonds pop!

I like this idea! Heart

[-]
  •
02-13-2014, 01:25 PM,
I like the RG/pink diamond halo with white bezelled EC, too!

[-]
  •
02-13-2014, 01:32 PM,
(02-13-2014, 01:19 PM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: Thanks @grapefruitlove.. I wonder if I did a white bezel and then RG airline halo with pink diamonds? I like the RG bc it makes the pink diamonds pop!
Yes! White gold bezel and rose gold airline halo with pink diamonds sounds divine! It will have such a striking look with the emerald cut center stone.

I'm may be biased because I have a two tone airline halo ring in the works myself, though my project features the opposite arrangement, an RG bezel/WG airline halo. Heart

[-]
  •
02-13-2014, 01:33 PM,
I like all rose gold.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-13-2014, 03:12 PM,
thanks gals Smile

[-]
  •
02-13-2014, 04:29 PM,
I like the idea of a white gold bezel, to keep the warmth factor lower. Shy Will you do the halo stones face-up or facing the side?

[-]
  •
02-13-2014, 08:53 PM,
The design is finalized! It just took a few changes, but I am so excited to share next week!!