Emerald Envy!
[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 03:37 PM,
Emerald Envy!
I just purchased an Avarra emerald double halo ring!! I am so excited to get it hopefully this week Smile Smile The stones I have seen online of the avarra emeralds have been beautiful and I've been searching for the perfect emerald. I passed one up about a year ago from another member and totally regretted it since they don't make them anymore!!! Now the waiting game begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 03:54 PM,
RE: Emerald Envy!
oh fun! I can't wait to see!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 03:58 PM,
Photo from the seller.. I will probably end up scrapping the setting and reselling because the ring is a 6.5 and I would have to go down 2 full sizes. There is pave going all the way around the band it seems like a lot of work to try to reconstruct or make it work!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 04:33 PM,
Wow, can't wait to see it. I have emerald envy too and I'm sure my next ring project (5 year anniversary ring) will need to incorporate emerald, if you scrap the setting, what will the new setting look like? Pics please?

[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 04:51 PM,
Congrats, @ JooJooBee4! Yes Such a great size stone! You beat me to the punch girl! Shotgun on this beauty!

[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 05:15 PM,
@Becleeham I am not sure on the setting yet! I think thinking of doing a thin line bezel halo more art-deco type of style. I thought a super pretty solitaire so I could stack or a classic HW tapered baguette setting. I haven't picked out metal yet, but the ideas are flowing! I might use the setting with one of my other other 11x9 stones! I really hope I love the stone from what I have seen in other photos and videos!!!!

@EarthDiva shotgun noted lady Smile Smile Smile It's a great size stone. I love big colored stones!!!

[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 05:55 PM,
@ JooJooBee4 - ohhhh I am so jealous and excited for you at the same time! I will be following this thread religiously to see what ideas you have for this gorgeous emerald stone. Please post a vid when you get it. I'd love to see how rich the colour is and start planning my own little emerald project. I too have been keeping my eye out for the right stone

[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 06:22 PM,
(11-25-2013, 05:15 PM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: @Becleeham I am not sure on the setting yet! I think thinking of doing a thin line bezel halo more art-deco type of style. I thought a super pretty solitaire so I could stack or a classic HW tapered baguette setting. I haven't picked out metal yet, but the ideas are flowing! I might use the setting with one of my other other 11x9 stones! I really hope I love the stone from what I have seen in other photos and videos!!!!

@EarthDiva shotgun noted lady Smile Smile Smile It's a great size stone. I love big colored stones!!!

Yes! I vote classic HW tapered baguette setting. That is my all time fave for an emerald, lol. Since you asked, haha.

[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 07:45 PM,
that seems like too much sizing for all that pave, I agree. But so fun you get to plan a new ring!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-25-2013, 09:37 PM,
Ohhhh, so pretty! I love emeralds!

I get distracted by shiny things