Ering CADs :)
[-]
  •
02-18-2014, 10:30 AM,
Ering CADs :)
Still some changes sent back but some digital eye candy Smile tapered pcs in platinum with engraving

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I asked for the PC kite set in the basket and engraving all over instead of melee. Also the metal will be thinner. Curved shank more like the tourmaline ring.

My only other concern is the proportions. Right now it's 4mm down to 2mm. From the side it's good but front can't tell? Once it's thinned out more of the pcs will show though. Stronger taper perhaps...Oh also adding a PC on each side in the shank Smile

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-18-2014, 10:34 AM,
RE: Ering CADs :)
This answers my question to you in the other thread. LOL This is to die for, Nikki!!!!! It's going to be absolutely stunning. What is the center stone and size?

[-]
  •
02-18-2014, 10:38 AM,
Thank you!! 10mm cushion not sure if I should get regular moissy or just a chriscz until I can get an AG cushion leaning towards the latter

[-]
  •
02-18-2014, 10:43 AM,
Pretty!!! I love the tapered setting Smile

[-]
  •
02-18-2014, 10:46 AM,
This will be beautiful!

[-]
  •
02-18-2014, 11:19 AM,
That looks good so far. It looks like the same type of design @jenncent is doing with her diamond. You'll be twinsies. Wink

[-] The following 2 users Like Shelley's post:
  • always, Enkay
02-18-2014, 11:30 AM,
It's going to be stunning. If you won't have too long to wait for your Amora Gem I would just buy a cz for now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Enkay's post:
  • JuBe
02-18-2014, 11:31 AM,
It's similar but very different too Smile hers will be all antique cuts mines modern cuts. I don't think she's doing engraving but I haven't been in her thread lately . I definitely know her shank proportion is different.

It's so weird how it evolves. I had cushion and oval 3 stone, added PC to the shank then removed the sidestones, then it was oval with tapered pcs and he accidentally sent a cad with a cushion instead and I'm taking it as a sign lol

Here's the tacori inspiration with PCs in the shank Big Grin it will look like this except double prongs and only 1 milgrained edge

[-]
  •
02-18-2014, 04:51 PM,
WOW I love it!!! It's going to look amazing, and I love the kite set PC on the side!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Enkay's post:
  • Bluespawkles
02-18-2014, 05:19 PM,
Me too gives a bit of sparkle but still sturdy Smile