FYI Amora gem in 7mm now available on BTD -website - no waiting
[-]
  •
10-03-2013, 03:06 PM,
FYI Amora gem in 7mm now available on BTD -website - no waiting
Hi ladies,
Not sure if I'm the only person crazed about the new Amora gem from BTD, but just wanted to let other people know that if you're interested, smaller sizes of the Amora gem in 7mm (1.25ct) are now available for purchase on the BTD website - NO WAITING LIST. When I checked this morning, these stones were available:

7mm, VVS, F colour
7mm, IF, F colour

There were only a few left, so not sure how long that will last, but I thought some of you might like to know!

Happy shopping

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-03-2013, 03:30 PM,
RE: FYI Amora gem in 7mm now available on BTD -website - no waiting
Thank you for the heads up, but alas I am in a banned country so will have to wait anyway.

[-] The following 1 user Likes sparkletiger's post:
  • Slick
10-03-2013, 03:42 PM,
(10-03-2013, 03:30 PM)Sandeek Wrote: Thank you for the heads up, but alas I am in a banned country so will have to wait anyway.

Same here, and also I am saving for my dream RHR, which will probably involve OG OEC Moissy.

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bling It On's post:
  • Slick
10-03-2013, 03:48 PM,
(10-03-2013, 03:30 PM)Sandeek Wrote: Thank you for the heads up, but alas I am in a banned country so will have to wait anyway.

No worries, I know some people have families/friends in non patent blocked countries or wanting to use a mail forwarding service. For those people, no waiting list is good news!

[-]
  •
10-03-2013, 03:53 PM,
(10-03-2013, 03:42 PM)sparkletiger Wrote:

Same here, and also I am saving for my dream RHR, which will probably involve OG OEC Moissy.

I love that we pining after our dream RHR rings! what does OG mean? Have you got pics of a setting in mind?

[-] The following 2 users Like sparkletiger's post:
  • HaloLuv, moissypaws
10-03-2013, 04:11 PM,
Yes, OG means Old Gangsta moissanite, i.e. old school and original unenhanced moissy. JohnWayne I saw lots of them here on the forum and in OEC and it is loooove Heart
For the setting I also want rose gold, maybe milgrained bezel or something like that, something different from what I have now.
I am still very excited for you though getting your AG! Should look great in rose gold.

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
[-]
  •
10-06-2013, 07:55 PM,
(10-03-2013, 04:11 PM)sparkletiger Wrote: Yes, OG means Old Gangsta moissanite, i.e. old school and original unenhanced moissy. JohnWayne I saw lots of them here on the forum and in OEC and it is loooove Heart
For the setting I also want rose gold, maybe milgrained bezel or something like that, something different from what I have now.
I am still very excited for you though getting your AG! Should look great in rose gold.

That sounds lovely. I'm considering a 0.5ct pear moissy as a solitaire in wg.

[-] The following 1 user Likes CricketBug's post:
  • sparkletiger
10-06-2013, 09:32 PM,
(10-03-2013, 04:11 PM)sparkletiger Wrote: Yes, OG means Old Gangsta moissanite, i.e. old school and original unenhanced moissy. JohnWayne
ROTF!!! Crackup I wondered what that meant, too—thought it might be a typo, but had seen it a few times and kept forgetting to ask. Hilarious!