Favorite piece 2015
[-]
  •
01-04-2015, 12:38 PM,
Favorite piece 2015
I saw a thread on PS about your favorite bling. Things often change around here pretty quickly, but I figured we could start this up and post our favorite pieces whenever the mood strikes. Mine may change over the course of the year, but that's okay. I'll keep y'all posted. Wink

So, show us....in your entire collection, what is the one thing right now that you would never, ever part with?

Mine is actually a necklace-a cameo that I got a few years back. I love it so much, I can't ever see parting with it.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

It's my favorite for a lot of reasons. It's pretty unique, and highly detailed. It's hand carved which blows my mind. It's completely ethereal, just otherworldly. I love how it changes in different lighting. It seems almost magical. I picked it out, but it was a gift from someone I love very much, so all kinds of warm fuzzies are attached.

So tell us-what's your favorite piece this minute?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-04-2015, 12:58 PM,
RE: Favorite piece 2015
I adore that cameo Star. I have since you got it. I do not think you should ever part with that either.

Mine is my ring, lol. No surprise there.

Also this set though. It will never leave me.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-04-2015, 01:14 PM,
(01-04-2015, 12:38 PM)stardust Wrote: So, show us....in your entire collection, what is the one thing right now that you would never, ever part with?

Ooooh, this is a toughie! I'll have to muse on this. I tend to curate The Collection so that if something is added, it's pretty carefully considered as to how much I might wear it, the sentiment (if any) attached, etc.

I'm not entirely sure I could narrow it down to just one piece. Blush Disagree

[-] The following 2 users Like MrsK's post:
  • CricketBug, stardust
01-05-2015, 07:58 AM,
This. Smile

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 3 users Like OoohShiny's post:
  • CricketBug, MrsK, stardust
01-05-2015, 02:16 PM,
When it boils down to it, I am choosing my Kojima Tahitian strand as it is so beautiful in real life with all its varied colours. It gets worn a LOT. I get comments on it a lot too- although I don't always think people realise they are pearls Huh

I love all my sparklies and pearls, but I feel like a lot of the other stuff could be replicated if need be, this would be harder. I also received it in the midst of a very scary time healthwise, which perhaps makes it more special too. Heart

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
01-05-2015, 02:47 PM,
I am so glad you have found a forever set, @MrsK! Or a long term one anyway, lol. It looks so wonderful on you.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
01-05-2015, 03:16 PM,
Without a doubt, my pear baby! I think it is pretty much my idea of perfect.

Though I don't think I could ever part with my Champagne solitaire and filigree band either. Though since pear baby came along they are not seeing as much wear. Poor neglected sparklies.

[-]
  •
01-05-2015, 03:19 PM,
@OoohShiny These are def a forever item. Pearls are so one of a kind, I have a hard time letting go of them too.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers