Finally - FB OEC videos
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 03:26 PM,
Finally - FB OEC videos

I don't really see a difference in the black background, but do see it in the white background. I would LOVE to get one for Bella. Someone please buy Jules.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 03:27 PM,
RE: Finally - FB OEC videos
ack... how do you embed youtube videos?

[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 03:42 PM,
I fixed them. You have to click the little tv icon in a post, then paste the link there.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 03:43 PM,
In the video with the white background there is a very slight difference.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 03:52 PM,
On the black I could not see at all. But I do see it on the white. It is slight, but a definite difference.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 03:55 PM,
(10-31-2012, 03:52 PM)jenncent Wrote: On the black I could not see at all. But I do see it on the white. It is slight, but a definite difference.

Wonder why it's not as noticeable in OECs? You can see a big difference in the other cuts like ovals.

[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 04:02 PM,
The more tinted the starting material, the better the change. So maybe the rough used for the OECs is just better because they are all new... not sure.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 04:07 PM,
That makes sense!

[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 04:51 PM,
I'm wondering if getting an FB OEC is even worth it considering the difference is so slight.

These single cuts I have in my halo aren't the whitest or sparkliest (which I don't mind -- makes the center stone the star), so I wonder if I would notice much of a difference if I went for an unenhanced OEC.

I do love my Asha. But it has been a hassle considering how often I wash my hands. I guess I could leave it on the next couple of days and treat it like I would treat a moissy and see how the Asha holds up.

[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 05:08 PM,
It is $475 extra for a 9mm which is a lot, imo. My stone would be $600 extra. That is a set of earrings. But I guess it just depends if that colour grade or 2 is really important to you.

She what happens Lorrissey Smile You won`t know unless you try.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers