Finally found "the one"...to go with my other "the one"!
[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 05:30 AM,
Finally found "the one"...to go with my other "the one"!
Thank u ladies all so much! I posted a "why does this have to be so hard" thread a bit back and something @jenncent said stuck with me. That it shouldn't be such a hard decision and she was right. I wanted more durable than an asha so the sol238a went back...as well as the btd tiffany repro although BOTH were beautiful. I sent back a h&a mpossy bc it was very yellow...i sent back a blue amora gem bc that looked yellow as well. Then there was my ec moissanite in a harry winston setting and i loved the stones but the prongs and setting was awful...so i sent that back and was stuck with a moissyco credit bc there was no way i was selling that ec ring bc the new owner i am sure would have at least had the same rong issue i had. Well that made me quite unhappy bc i had little faith in the company at that point...and yes i did turn out to be WRONG. I ordered a 2.2 ct unenhanced oec from oren but it was a bit small but I fell in love with it. I FINALLY had moissyco do me a fb oec 9mm in sol346 palladium and it literally takes my breath away. I am posting pics taken with my crappy walmart cell phone and i was wearing a neon yellow shirt. This is not yellow at all irl and soooo hard to get good pics of!! I wasted about $240 in all of this but in the end it was worth the headaches...buying online is hard!!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I am only worried about the size and what ppl will think. I have chubby fingers (size 8.5) and i wanted big! My bf says it makes my fingers look skinny.. lol

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • JuBe
08-23-2014, 05:37 AM,
RE: Finally found "the one"...to go with my other "the one"!
It's very beautiful! Congratulations on finding "the one." Congratulations! I love OEC's and the setting is very fluid and graceful and will look awesome with any band. You've got a winner!!

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 06:16 AM,
Wow! That OEC is really beautiful! The setting is gorgeous and, like @Slick said, it will be easy to match bands with! Enjoy your new beautyHeart

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 06:50 AM,
Congrats! I love the stone and am happy to hear you finally found the ring that makes your heart sing!!

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 07:11 AM,
Ditto all the comments! It's so pretty @impatientlywaiting and I love the gallery! Congratulations!

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 08:05 AM,
beautiful and ditto on the gallery!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 08:39 AM,
It looks so beautiful on you .. Love the stone and the setting...:-)

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 10:09 AM,
I am so happy for you that you followed your gut and did not settle! It is a gorgeous OEC and looks perfect on your hand.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 10:24 AM,
wow, that is absolutely beautiful. I'm sorry you went through all that, but in the end you know without a doubt that you have a winner! That is worth more than $240, I promise!

[-]
  •
08-23-2014, 10:32 AM,
Yes, sorry for all the hassles - I think lots of us relate to the dissatisfaction, indecision and spending crazy $ on shipping! You sure did end up with a very beautiful stone and ring in the end, though! Congratulations!