Finished Pics of 8mm Cushion Cut FB Moissy Ring
[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 08:09 PM,
Finished Pics of 8mm Cushion Cut FB Moissy Ring
Hi everyone! I introduced myself to TFL late last night and wanted to make sure I properly thanked all of you ladies (and gentleman) here on the moissy forum for all of the help you have been in helping us decide to go with moissy for my e-ring, even though you didn't even know it at the time! I lurked for months before deciding and your pics, vids and enthusiasm were invaluable!

I just received pics from DK of my 8mm cushion cut FB moissy e-ring. It'll be here (Denver) tomorrow and I'm over the moon!

I just realized, I have no idea how to post a picture on here, lol - there doesn't appear to be an attach function! What am I missing? Thanks!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 08:25 PM,
RE: Finished Pics of 8mm Cushion Cut FB Moissy Ring
@Peanut213 - I had the same problem too but luckily @sparkletiger helped me out with this one! You need to sign up for a Photobucket account (question for mods: is it only Photobucket you can use or do other websites work too?). Once signed up, you can bulk upload your photos and view them in your Photobucket 'Libary'. For each photo in your library on the RHS, there is a section called 'Links to share this photo'. Copy the 'IMG' link and paste into your posts and your photos will appear in the posts.
Can't help you much with videos, I have trouble loading videos with Photobucket. I use Vimeo for vids instead.
Cant wait to see your cushion FB moissy ring..... I've been pining after cushion centre stones lately. I have a beautiful round but sometimes i think it looks a bit severe and would like a cushion...grrr

[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 08:39 PM,
Alright, let's see if this worked:

http://s1034.photobucket.com/user/Peanut...e.jpg.html

[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 08:46 PM,
(11-14-2013, 08:39 PM)Peanut213 Wrote: Alright, let's see if this worked:

http://s1034.photobucket.com/user/Peanut...e.jpg.html

It didn't, I can see link but not actual photo. The link takes you off to the photo though, so almost there.

Did you copy the link from the field called 'IMG' or 'HTML?'
You need to use the 'IMG' field not the other ones

[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 08:49 PM,
Oh my goodness, its beautiful though! Adore the double prongs and the thin band in proportion to the centre moissy. The ring really shows that gorgeous moissy off

[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 08:50 PM,
Wowsers, that's stunning!

Here's the pic:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 08:52 PM,
Gorgeous!!!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 08:52 PM,
Beautiful!!!

[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 08:54 PM,
Ohmaagawww @Peanut213 !!!!!!! That is soooooo stunningly beautiful! So gorgeous. Congratulations and welcome! Heart

[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 09:00 PM,
Thank you ladies! I'm so excited to get it! And thanks so much to the ladies who were able to upload my pic! Hopefully I get the hang of it for hand pics :-)