09-16-2015, 12:20 PM,
Forever 1 vs Amora Gem vs FB video
Just posted on WB:

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-16-2015, 12:22 PM,
RE: Forever 1 vs Amora Gem vs FB video
I should have added that the stones are all 7.5 mm and, from L - R, are F1, AG, FB.

[-]
  •
09-16-2015, 02:27 PM,
Forever one looks really nice.

[-] The following 1 user Likes JuBe's post:
  • Scatterbrains
09-16-2015, 10:17 PM,
That was like watching a horror movie where you know someone will get killed, watching the wind catch the tray and nearly knock the stones out!!

The colour difference with the FBs was really stark.

The AG cut really does look a lot nicer, more transitional and less splintery. It's on my wish list.

[-]
  •
09-17-2015, 12:10 AM,
AG has much better cut. Forever One looks clearer with greater depth. So, kinda a toss up for me. It will be a good option for those who don't like the dark arrows of the AG.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brit's post:
  • mmascall
09-17-2015, 09:04 AM,
@JuBe I was thinking the same thing when the wind started knocking stones around. YIKES!! I am intrigued by Forever One, but I still think AG's are it for me. I love the cut and I will NEVER get rid of the one that have now, that is for sure. But if I were to be really nit picky, I am not digging the cut on the bottom Forever One, not nearly as nice as the one above. Am I the only one? @wiigal See, I would highly urge anyone considering both an AG and an Forever One to see both in person in real life lighting situation. For some reason AG's arrows just love being photographed but are really not as prominent in real life. I am definitely loving all the new stone videos. Very exciting!!

[-]
  •
09-17-2015, 11:42 AM,
Thanks for the vid! I could watch that all day Smile I too think the F1 looks nice and deep and clear, but really like the transitional looking cut of the AG, I like the big flashes of rainbow.

[-] The following 1 user Likes wiigal's post:
  • MrsK
09-17-2015, 12:41 PM,
Yes the top Forever One stone is definitely wayyyyyyy nicer than the bottom stone. I have seen quite a few AG in person. The arrows are very noticeable to me. I like that I can see the arrows but don't like how they go dark. I know many other ladies also share the same view. Hence the Forever One might be a good option. But definitely the AG has a pretty transitional type of cut and is much better than the Forever One in this regard.

[-]
  •
09-17-2015, 05:46 PM,
^^agreed. The top F1 is actually my fav stone out of the bunch.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-18-2015, 03:26 PM,
(09-17-2015, 05:46 PM)jenncent Wrote: ^^agreed. The top F1 is actually my fav stone out of the bunch.

Yup. I think so too.