French Cut Pair
[-] The following 1 user Likes HS4S's post:
  • idahosubaru
02-12-2015, 12:27 PM,
Heart  French Cut Pair
Here are some photos of my pair of French Cut Bands. The ruby band is an art deco band I acquired from a tfl member and had resized with a spa treatment. It is approximately 2 carats of rubies and the setting is 18k white gold. The diamond French Cut Band was matched to sit well with my ruby band. David did a great job! The French Cuts are G VS stones and also set in 18k white gold. Both bands have light milgrain and engraving on the sides. I am wearing them along with my engraved wedding band by Teo. The bands together are very, very comfortable. I can wear them when I am working with the horses and at the shows. I was leaving my solitaire at home most days because it was getting in the way and missed having some sparkle

**Please excuse my terrible looking hands....it has been rather chilly and I have been outside getting the horses ready for the horse show of the season. We have been clipping all of the horses for days so I am a mess.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-12-2015, 02:25 PM,
RE: French Cut Pair
How funny, I didn't know you have horses. I used to be an international level groom before I got a "real job", and have just one of my own now.

[-]
  •
02-12-2015, 02:31 PM,
Your stack and each individual piece is gorgeous @HS4S . Congratulations on a stunning stack! Great vision and design.

[-]
  •
02-12-2015, 03:10 PM,
(02-12-2015, 02:25 PM)wntrwhte Wrote: How funny, I didn't know you have horses. I used to be an international level groom before I got a "real job", and have just one of my own now.

That is awesome We just welcomed a 2 year old thoroughbred to the family and are working him on the flat. He is a sweet, sweet boy. My 10 year old daughter is training him (he was her birthday gift) so we have been spending hours at the barn. Lol about the real job

[-]
  •
02-12-2015, 03:10 PM,
(02-12-2015, 02:31 PM)ringcat Wrote: Your stack and each individual piece is gorgeous @HS4S . Congratulations on a stunning stack! Great vision and design.

Thank you

[-]
  •
02-12-2015, 03:45 PM,
beautiful stack!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-12-2015, 03:54 PM,
(02-12-2015, 03:10 PM)HS4S Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 02:25 PM)wntrwhte Wrote: How funny, I didn't know you have horses. I used to be an international level groom before I got a "real job", and have just one of my own now.

That is awesome We just welcomed a 2 year old thoroughbred to the family and are working him on the flat. He is a sweet, sweet boy. My 10 year old daughter is training him (he was her birthday gift) so we have been spending hours at the barn. Lol about the real job

My guy is the resale project who never left. Many a sparkly has been paid for by a cheap horse I put miles on and sold, but the risk is always that one will be too nice to sell, and that's definitely this guy.

Here he is, I clipped him in November but you can see the futility of that effort. Ponies, man (he is connemara x).

[-]
  •
02-12-2015, 05:20 PM,
the bands-wowee gorg!

that horse-beautiful!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
02-12-2015, 05:42 PM,
(02-12-2015, 03:54 PM)wntrwhte Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 03:10 PM)HS4S Wrote:

My guy is the resale project who never left. Many a sparkly has been paid for by a cheap horse I put miles on and sold, but the risk is always that one will be too nice to sell, and that's definitely this guy.

Here he is, I clipped him in November but you can see the futility of that effort. Ponies, man (he is connemara x).

Awwww. He is super sweet! What a cutie! He looks great

[-]
  •
02-12-2015, 05:43 PM,
Here is our baby