Frenchie lovers
[-]
  •
05-14-2013, 05:05 AM,
Heart  Frenchie lovers
I saw these two French cut bands listed and thought I'd share in case anyone was interested Smile
http://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/1-d...t-eternity
http://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/fre...num-size-7

Pearl pressure is a terrible thing...for my wallet.
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-14-2013, 10:53 AM,
RE: Frenchie lovers
Why why why is it in my size when I have no money!!???? No fair! I love that thin one. I will just have to have Schubach's make me one when I have money again.

[-]
  •
05-14-2013, 10:56 AM,
I wish Circe's band was a little bit smaller, but if it was I don't think she'd be selling. haha.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Circe's post:
  • Lorrissey
05-14-2013, 11:34 AM,
(05-14-2013, 10:56 AM)Lorrissey Wrote: I wish Circe's band was a little bit smaller, but if it was I don't think she'd be selling. haha.

Heheheheh - indeed. It gives me the sadz to let it go, but I know I'm being a total hoarder if I keep it if it when it doesn't fit.

Plus, if it sells, I'm hoping to buy my first OEC moissanite. The ones you guys are posting are just KILLING me!

P.S. - I, uh, hope it's okay to comment on this - I know boards can go back and forth on people posting about their own listings. But it felt sort of disingenuous not to reply!

[-]
  •
05-14-2013, 11:38 AM,
you are fine to post about it Circe. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-14-2013, 12:08 PM,
Circe, I am so glad you posted! Smile I can't wait to see what you think of your first moissy OEC! Smile

[-]
  •
05-14-2013, 01:04 PM,
I sooo wish I could buy any one of those bands... especially the micro one! I've been looking for and lusting after a micro french cut band... Even if it were a size 5 I'd buy it...waaaaaa...

Oh and Circe I cannot WAIT until you see your moissy OEC... it will change your life... it did mine! I became a serious addict for quite some time.