Fun ring holder - calling crafty ladies
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hadley's post:
  • ali_roxx
10-31-2012, 01:11 PM,
Fun ring holder - calling crafty ladies
Here's a nifty little ring holder that ran across my Pinterest screen. This would be great for places you frequently take off your ring, like in the kitchen or on the night stand.

Just get a bauble picture frame, remove the glass, cover the cardboard insert with paper or fabric, and add a push pin. Or if you're a crafty girl, hot glue your own baubles onto a plain frame.

I personally think the push pin looks scary for when the frame gets bumped and tips over. I have visions of the ring bouncing into the sink drain or down the heating vent. I would securely screw or rivet in something like a large lobster claw clasp.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Sharp mind, soft belly.
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-31-2012, 04:03 PM,
RE: Fun ring holder - calling crafty ladies
cute!! Yes, I would use a stronger thing for the hook too, but I love the frame idea!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 03:30 AM,
that's really cute, but yea, needs a stronger hook!

[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 08:39 AM,
I like the idea, but I agree with everyone that it would need a stronger hook.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 09:07 AM,
Cute! I am going to make something with self drying clay! It comes in colors but I plan to use white and then paint it and glaze it. I am going to make some cute little trinket dishes out of it too for gifts to others for this holiday season. I just need to find some nice non-paper doileys to use as a way to leave a pattern on the dishes. So fun! Can't wait to do some!

[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 11:56 AM,
Ginger, we'd love to see pictures of your creations! I will live vicariously through you since this is something I would never have on my own. I don't take my rings off for dishes or bed or showers or anything. They come off only when I do something like painting or staining a furniture project.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 06:45 PM,
When I get to making them, I can post! Smile