Geolite lab-created gemstones
[-]
  •
01-25-2014, 10:21 AM,
Geolite lab-created gemstones
I ordered some stones from this site (http://geolite.com/): One slightly included 9mm emerald asscher, one 10x8mm Kashmir cushion and one 10mm Kashmir asscher sapphire. They are shipping today but will likely take a long while to get here due to the way they were sent. Smile

They also make included rubies, etc., and carry genuine stones as well.

I'm so excited to see them!!! Banana

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-25-2014, 10:43 AM,
RE: Geolite lab-created gemstones
@MrsK has ordered from them before. I think the colours can be off, but they are good stones! I can't wait to see!!!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-25-2014, 11:22 AM,
@CricketBug I almost pulled the trigger on both those sapphires a while ago, but other projects go in the way! I can't wait to see your review Smile

[-]
  •
01-25-2014, 11:33 AM,
I have ordered from them. I have a 9x7 star oval cut ruby that is really pretty. I also ordered a padparadscha sapphire, but I didn't care for the color in person. I returned it. They were very nice to work with, I'd buy from them again.

[-]
  •
01-25-2014, 11:36 AM,
@MrsK do you remember which shade of the pad sapphire you ordered?!

[-]
  •
01-25-2014, 11:48 AM,
@ JooJooBee4 It was like exactly this one...

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

The photos make it look like sort of like a coral color, but in person it was more like a hot pink.

[-]
  •
01-25-2014, 11:49 AM,
Good to know that is one that I was considering before, but was worried it would be too pink.

[-]
  •
01-25-2014, 01:21 PM,
Here is my ruby from Geolite. I cannot get a great photo of it. It doesn't look that dark in the middle in person. It is a nice stone. Pretty color.

[-]
  •
01-25-2014, 02:44 PM,
@CricketBug - looking forward to pics of your stones when they arrive! I think their stones look really nice and high quality. I love the lightest pink and pink-orange pad sapphires they have.

[-]
  •
01-26-2014, 04:27 PM,
(01-25-2014, 11:22 AM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: @CricketBug I almost pulled the trigger on both those sapphires a while ago, but other projects go in the way! I can't wait to see your review Smile

LOL! @ JooJooBee4 I'm not 100% on what I'd like to do with them, but I'm leaning toward a casual, jeans and t-shirts kinda sapphire ring, as well as a more grown-up, going-out one. The casual one I'm thinking to be very low-set, bezeled. The grown-up one? Who knows! Popcorn

The emerald was a moment of gemstone-internet-madness. Toofunny No idea what I'll do with it...