Green Moissy Love Knot Ring - should I sell or keep?
[-]
  •
03-24-2013, 09:23 AM,
Question  Green Moissy Love Knot Ring - should I sell or keep?
Ok, so I cheated and used Poppy's pics from when this was made Confused 6mm medium green moissanite in the "never needs rhodiumed white gold that I can't remember what it is called" I love LOVE it...I have worn it TWICE in the 1.5 years that I've owned it....it is so lovely and different (even though a crapload of this style was made, I love it with the green moissy!)

Sell or keep? I have soooooo many rings n'stuff that I just don't wear, but have a hard time letting go, BUT need the money....*banging head against desk!*

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-24-2013, 09:25 AM,
RE: Green Moissy Love Knot Ring - should I sell or keep?
If you love it that much, concentrate on rotating your rings more often so that you wear it - don't sell it.

[-]
  •
03-24-2013, 09:29 AM,
If I were working (haven't worked in almost a year other than a few weeks temp jobs) I'd be wearing much more of my jewelry Smile But, since I'm home most of the time, I just don't wear hardly any of it! I read something that someone said on the BTD board which sort of hit home, went something like "the thrill of the hunt is better than the kill...." I'm sure those are not the exact words, but you get my drift!

I have "Thrill of the Hunt" syndrome, I do believe!

[-]
  •
03-24-2013, 09:37 AM,
I have thrill of the hunt syndrome too. Confused I think it is very pretty and unique with the green...but you aren't wearing it. So I would sell if you need the cash.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mamacass77's post:
  • MicheleZ
03-24-2013, 09:41 AM,
That's super pretty kenda! I don't work outside the home but I will wear my sparkles anyway lol! Just because I'm in yoga pants and an army "PT" shirt doesn't mean I can't sport my jewels too lol! I'm really no help in the sell/ don't sell department. I very rarely sell anything. I just find reasons to wear them. Even if all I'm doing is home schooling my kids and fixing a roast that day :p

[-] The following 1 user Likes Hadley's post:
  • Mamacass77
03-24-2013, 12:06 PM,
I also work from home and am a student, and I leave the house only once in a while, and I always have my rings on at home. I rotate my little heart out and enjoy them just for me, seeing as I bought them for me and not for anyone else. Wink So I say wear it and love it!

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-] The following 2 users Like SPARKY's post:
  • JuBe, Mamacass77
03-24-2013, 12:09 PM,
What Hadley said... I answered the door for UPS in sweats and a tiara like a damned fool. Forgot I had it on.

[-]
  •
03-24-2013, 12:11 PM,
(03-24-2013, 12:09 PM)aalimah Wrote: What Hadley said... I answered the door for UPS in sweats and a tiara like a damned fool. Forgot I had it on.

OMG. ILU.

[-]
  •
03-24-2013, 12:11 PM,
Yeah if you love it, don't part with it. And wear it at home. I rarely take my rings off. I'm constantly staring at them.

That ring is way cool too. There is something about those knot rings I really like. And with that green Moissy *swoon*.

I'm not a green/emerald person but I may have to get one of those stones. The color and sparkle are amazing.

[-]
  •
03-24-2013, 12:13 PM,
K, you have a great collection. I would look at moving the pieces that don't make your heart beat faster. If this is one of them, then it's worth listing. You don't have to take a huge loss on it-list it at a reasonable rate. You'll feel better if it goes to someone that wears it a lot and you make a chunk of change than if you sell it for pennies on the dollar.

Those are the ones I tend to kick myself over. But I have a habit of underpricing things and haven't learned from my mistakes. Blush