H&A Moissy Question
[-]
  •
07-10-2014, 09:13 AM,
H&A Moissy Question
I am just curious. I keep running searches on H&A Moissy and the only hits I am getting are the mention of it here on TFL and on BTD. No announcements for C&C and it is not listed for sale on their website yet either. Not trying to stir up anything, just curious as to why.

Anyone know?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
07-10-2014, 09:59 AM,
RE: H&A Moissy Question
I'm sure they just haven't listed it on their website yet. I know they didn't have OECs listed for a really long time, like years. The mention of H&A production and sale on the forums started when a few different vendors saw them displayed by C&C at the JCK show in Las Vegas. I believe that was their first official announcement?

[-]
  •
07-10-2014, 11:54 AM,
Could it be because they rather just be the distributor instead of dealing with individual sales?

[-]
  •
07-10-2014, 12:11 PM,
That could be it. They do have their own store, but I think the bulk of their business is from selling stones to distributors.

[-]
  •
07-19-2014, 03:18 PM,
@Brit Looks like they did announce H&A at the May 2013 shareholders meeting. Less from BTD talked about it in June of last year.

http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/...Post814070

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
07-20-2014, 07:07 AM,
Thanks @MrsK!! I was all over the threads about the announcement of the H&A and Emerald Cut Moissy at JCK. I was just curious why there had not be an announcement directly from C&C and then why it was not on their site. But you mentioned that it took a long time for them to release the OEC too so maybe it is just their MO. *shrug*

[-]
  •
07-20-2014, 07:26 AM,
@Brit I would say that is likely the case! Haha.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.