Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-29-2014, 10:38 PM,
RE: H&A vs reg RB moissy video
Great Video!.. both stones are stunning I have to say.. I can see the taller crown on the hearts and arrows Moissy... but really that Regular Moissanite is a stunning stone as well with a great cut....

.I hardly see a great difference in these two Stones aside from their crowns... I am sure in person though the cuts may look a tad different?!?.. but in the video they look SO muck alike.. To my eye...its really hard to tell the difference.. ((except for the taller crown and maybe sightly smaller table on the Hearts & Arrows moissy))

[-]
  •
10-29-2014, 11:05 PM,
They are BOTH pretty. I have a slight preference for the hearts and arrows, and I am certain in person it would be even more gorgeous!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
10-30-2014, 01:04 AM,
thanks for the video! You can really tell the difference. I am also leaning towards the hearts and arrows.

[-]
  •
10-30-2014, 03:27 AM,
Thank you for the video! Just what I needed to see cos I was wondering about a 3 stone with a 2ct H&A and RB side stones cos I dont think I can pull off 1ct H&As as side stones. They are not much different to my eye, but yes I do have a preference for the H&A.

[-]
  •
10-30-2014, 04:51 AM,
(10-29-2014, 10:38 PM)LaurieLee Wrote: Great Video!.. both stones are stunning I have to say.. I can see the taller crown on the hearts and arrows Moissy... but really that Regular Moissanite is a stunning stone as well with a great cut....

.I hardly see a great difference in these two Stones aside from their crowns... I am sure in person though the cuts may look a tad different?!?.. but in the video they look SO muck alike.. To my eye...its really hard to tell the difference.. ((except for the taller crown and maybe sightly smaller table on the Hearts & Arrows moissy))

Ditto. The crown height was obvious to me, but I didn't notice a LOT of difference in faceting, but I don't have the best eye for that. Blush I wouldn't throw either of 'em outta the jewelry box. Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes poppyseed's post:
  • mmascall
10-30-2014, 05:40 AM,
Now if they would only make them in 8.5 or 9mm :-) gorgeous

[-]
  •
10-30-2014, 06:44 AM,
(10-30-2014, 05:40 AM)poppyseed Wrote: Now if they would only make them in 8.5 or 9mm :-) gorgeous

My thoughts exactly!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brit's post:
  • stardust
10-30-2014, 09:59 AM,
Like others I can see the height difference in the crown but other than that the faceting in both are so close it its hard to see a difference. Now I will say it is AMAZING how white the regular RB moissanite is next to a FB H&A. That is the most remarkable thing about the video to me.

[-]
  •
10-30-2014, 10:08 AM,
It was really slight to me too. Thank goodness I don't have any moissy plans right now, as choosing would be a hard decision, lol. I am so happy the regular RBs are looking this awesome now though!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries