HELP! Have you seen this setting
[-]
  •
11-14-2014, 06:48 PM,
HELP! Have you seen this setting
This is a stock setting my sister has, a few years old-

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

problem is-its white gold, she needs it in platinum because she is terribly allergic to it. I am trying to find out the casting company, anyone? Thanks for an leads!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-14-2014, 08:49 PM,
RE: HELP! Have you seen this setting
I can't help with leads (I did do a quick Google search and came up empty) buttttt if she isn't able to find this particular setting, something similar would make for a fantastic custom!

[-]
  •
11-15-2014, 03:59 AM,
Yes...was just trying to save her a little money bc She's very upset. Thanks though for looking :-)

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

[-]
  •
11-15-2014, 08:53 AM,
I have not seen that particular ring anywhere. Did you think it might be from one of the casting houses?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-15-2014, 10:07 AM,
(11-15-2014, 08:53 AM)MrsK Wrote: I have not seen that particular ring anywhere. Did you think it might be from one of the casting houses?

Yes I think when we picked it out from my old jeweler, he said it was a stock setting...but his prices are sky high - so we definitely don't want to go back to him. I'm sure custom in platinum is still cheaper than his stock prices. Long island, NY-very overpriced because of the overhead here.

[-]
  •
11-15-2014, 12:05 PM,
There are a lot of casting houses. You could try searching some of their websites. Maybe try checking out Adwar. It reminds me of some of the rings they make.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-15-2014, 12:06 PM,
Thanks mrs k!

[-]
  •
11-21-2014, 09:12 AM,
I thought Fay Cullen? or very similar