Hella Awesome & Queen of France
[-]
  •
01-25-2013, 05:03 PM,
Hella Awesome & Queen of France
With a heavy heart, I come to ask you ladies if any of you would be interested in purchasing my beloved rings Hella Awesome (antique cushion cut diamond 5 stone ring with pink diamond halo custom made by David Klass) and my custom made ring from Schubachs 11 4mm moissy OECs in semi bezels and hand done milgrain. My family has come into some financial troubles and this is the only way I can help them. I don't really have much else of value to sell to get a lot of money quickly.

Stats on diamonds in Hella Awesome and link to the thread all about it:
http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/...Post753298

Purchased from Jewels by Erica Grace: Center diamond - elongated ACC EGL scan pending to N-O color, VS2 clarity.
Measures 6.34 x 5.49 x 4.64
Medium Blue fluorescence.

Purchased from Jewels by Erica Grace: Middle stones - ACC 4.45 x 4.47 x 3.50 and
4.60 x 4.56 x 3.60 about K in color and VS2. One has strong blue fluorescence.

Purchased from Old World Diamonds: Smallest stones - Each ACC about 3.4-3.6mm J/VS2-SI1

All of the pink diamonds are natural diamond and I have a written appraisal from David Klass. Ring is made out of unplated 14k white gold and 14k rose gold in size 7 easily sizable.

I am asking for $10k using a wire transfer or paypal if there are no fees. This ring is in pristine condition and I have only had it a few months.

Here is my post about The Queen of France: http://thefacetlounge.com/showthread.php?tid=155

Ring made in 14k unplated white gold in size 7 easily sizable. I am asking for $2k with either a wire transfer or paypal with no fees. Also in pristine condition and have only had a short time.

I will pay for shipping within the USA with insurance.

Hella Awesome:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

The Queen of France:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I have not posted these for sale in the public market ask I wanted to ask my sparkly sisters first and give you first dibs.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-25-2013, 05:24 PM,
RE: Hella Awesome & Queen of France
I just wanted to say that I am asking far less then what I actually paid for each ring.

[-]
  •
01-25-2013, 05:24 PM,
Sorry hun. Heart I wish I could afford Hella Awesome.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-25-2013, 05:33 PM,
Oh, Ginger. I am so sorry to hear this. I certainly understand why your heart is heavy. Although the jewelry aspect is sad news, I'm more sad for you that your family is in a bind. I hope that things are ok and I'm thinking of you.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Jezebel
01-25-2013, 05:50 PM,
Ginger, I'm sorry. Sad

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-25-2013, 05:53 PM,
Ginger, I wish I had the dinero. I'm sorry you are having a hard time!

[-]
  •
01-25-2013, 06:03 PM,
I am so sorry for you and your family Ginger.

[-]
  •
01-25-2013, 06:06 PM,
oh ginger.... my heart is broken.... I honestly wish that I could buy them more as a loan and then sell them back to you when you were ready as I feel like these belong to you.

[-]
  •
01-25-2013, 06:08 PM,
Thank you ladies. While I do love them Lori, I have to put life into perspective and realize they are only objects. There are other things that matter more.

[-]
  •
01-25-2013, 11:40 PM,
I'm so sad about this! Sad I hope things pick up for your family fast!! <3