Help identifying diamond stud size
[-]
  •
01-13-2014, 08:07 AM,
Help identifying diamond stud size
Hello,

I was wondering if any of you could estimate the size of the diamond studs that this girl is wearing in this blog post (3 of the photographs show the studs). I think she's a pretty tall girl, so the studs are probably massive!

http://sophiasls.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/...de-in.html

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-13-2014, 10:29 AM,
RE: Help identifying diamond stud size
My best guess is 8mm.

The best things in life are free; the second best are expensive.
~Coco Chanel
[-]
  •
01-13-2014, 11:01 AM,
I would even say 9mm maybe? They are def not small.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-13-2014, 01:38 PM,
Thank you!

I love the look, but I don't know if they're a bit big for every day wear! I don't live near a jewelry district or any store that carries earrings 2ctw (the original size I had been considering) or above.

[-]
  •
01-13-2014, 01:53 PM,
2cts is just 6.5mm in each ear, and these are waaayyyy larger than that. I have no idea where I would try on large studs. The only place near me that might is T&Co maybe.

eta: oh!! What about claire's?!?! Just for cheapies. Or I think Turks said Amazon had lots of cheap CZ studs you could use for size.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
01-13-2014, 02:22 PM,
(01-13-2014, 01:53 PM)jenncent Wrote: 2cts is just 6.5mm in each ear, and these are waaayyyy larger than that. I have no idea where I would try on large studs. The only place near me that might is T&Co maybe.

eta: oh!! What about claire's?!?! Just for cheapies. Or I think Turks said Amazon had lots of cheap CZ studs you could use for size.

I don't think my post above was very clear. I meant that I had initially thought that 6.5mm (2ctw) studs would be big enough for me, but now that I've been looking at celeb photographs I am looking at bigger sizes, but there's not even anywhere near me that carries the 2ctw, never mind 4ctw or 6ctw.

I'll have a look out in the cheapie shops and try to measure them to get an idea of sizes

[-]
  •
01-13-2014, 02:27 PM,
oh! gotcha!

I think Turks said she got 3 pair for $20 or something like that on Amazon, so I would do that. In fact... maybe I will, lol. I want to try larger sizes too.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers