Holiday Bling 2015
[-]
  •
11-08-2015, 09:21 PM,
Holiday Bling 2015
Holidays are rapidly approaching.  I cannot believe it's November already!  Is anyone hoping to receive something sparkly?  Aw, heck.  Let's be honest...we all are.  Allow me to re-phrase: is anyone hoping for anything SPECIFIC?  What's your last hurrah for 2015?  Better yet, how will your jewelry wardrobe be different as you ring in 2016?  DO TELL!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes OoohShiny's post:
  • CricketBug
11-08-2015, 11:50 PM,
RE: Holiday Bling 2015
Apart from Sylvester the pearly octopus and a replacement yellow gold chain for one of my beloved south sea pendants I don't think Christmas will bring many other shiny things! I don't mind though, I am enjoying the pieces I have for now. I love that I can live vicariously through others on here!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
11-09-2015, 01:19 PM,
DK is resetting my 1.20ct OEC diamond into an all yellow gold double claw solitaire! I hope to have it by Christmas! Sooo super excited Smile

[-]
  •
11-09-2015, 01:52 PM,
Well, it's not a Christmas gift per se, but I do have my "last hurrah" for 2015 in the works with @poppyseed and should have a CAD pretty soon!  I am doing a pear diamond double halo with natural pink diamonds in rose gold and white diamonds in WG.  Fancy gallery with diamonds in the shank.   Am pretty excited about it as I've wanted a pear shaped diamond for a while and have been lusting after pink diamonds forever.  I'm also starting to panic a bit because it's a higher budget project for me so wish me luck!

[-]
  •
11-09-2015, 05:36 PM,
I am getting an AG in the BTD Timeless Regal. Hope I love it!

Your bling sounds exciting ladies!

[-]
  •
11-09-2015, 09:11 PM,
I'm loving all these answers!  I am not expecting anything myself, but I'm madly in love with the set I just got....so I'm okay with that.  However, one never knows what pearly things may crop up between now and then....  Devil

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • EarthDiva
11-09-2015, 09:23 PM,
I am not expecting anything, but I am excited to see all these new rings!!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-09-2015, 11:44 PM,
I am just looking forward to getting Julia back, heh. Hopefully she will be how I always wanted her. And I *hope* it will be by the end of this month, but I will just be happy to get her back whenever. Smile

[-]
  •
11-10-2015, 05:44 AM,
@OoohShiny - what do you mean apart from Sylvester the Octopus? Isnt he going to be made of pearls with blue diamond eyes? That is gonna be some sort of holiday bling for sure! Cant wait to see what it looks like on

@stardust - I feel sorry that you not getting anything bling for the holidays but I dont feel too bad as your new set is stunning and am so happy you have found 'one of the forever sets"! we all know how bloody hard that is to find

@GemmaBella - have you posted pics of this OEC? I need to see it. DK does good claws too so you're ring should be perfection

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
11-10-2015, 05:48 AM,
@EarthDiva - you have a pear diamond?! where are the hundreds of pics? I love fancy shapes and am getting really excited about them now seeing as I'm having my marquise diamond set right now as we speak. I think a double halo with pink and white melee is going to be *UNBELIEVABLE*. In fact a pink and white halo for my marquise would have to be my dream setting but I dont think I can pull it off with the marquise being 9mm X 5mm already.
I am going to try a simple design with channel set melee shank for extra sparkle but no halo/bezel on the marquise. If i suffer from DSS in the future, I will no doubt be copying your pear halo design!!!
Can we see the designs you are working on with Poppy? I'm excited!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten