Holiday Jewels?
[-]
  •
11-22-2014, 10:34 PM,
Holiday Jewels?
We are creeping toward the end of the year, my friends! Is anyone expecting to be a little blingier after the holidays?

My anniversary is December 23rd so we generally roll that in with the holidays. My goal is always bling...but I'm not even sure what to wish for at this point!

I would love to hear what's on your wish lists!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-23-2014, 12:12 AM,
RE: Holiday Jewels?
I am not sure yet. Maybe a watch?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Queen of Sparkle's post:
  • mrsmay07
11-23-2014, 06:50 AM,
I'm getting 5mm moissy leverback earrings in white gold from MoCo & a Chanel brooch Smile

[-]
  •
11-23-2014, 10:48 AM,
I am not sure what I would want, lol. I don't have much a a wish list right now.... But JbG is making these fab bangles right now, and every time I see them I feel fluttery. So maybe I would ask for one of those.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-23-2014, 11:16 AM,
I have SO MUCH on my lifetime bling wishlist, but I don't think I'm going to tick anything off the list this Christmas. Maybe next year! My taste is only getting more expensive, so I will probably just set very specific budgets and goals so that I can acquire pieces at regular, guilt-free intervals over the years.

I do think I'll get my e-ring sometime in the window between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so that almost counts!

[-]
  •
11-23-2014, 12:51 PM,
(11-23-2014, 12:12 AM)MrsK Wrote: I am not sure yet. Maybe a watch?

That's what dh wants as well.

[-] The following 1 user Likes mmascall's post:
  • stardust
11-23-2014, 06:16 PM,
I'm getting MrsK's gorgeous YG bezeled moissy studs and I'm considering resetting my 1ct Amora enhanced moissy in a matching bezel pendant.

[-]
  •
11-23-2014, 07:43 PM,
(11-23-2014, 06:16 PM)mmascall Wrote: I'm getting MrsK's gorgeous YG bezeled moissy studs and I'm considering resetting my 1ct Amora enhanced moissy in a matching bezel pendant.

Ohhh, you will love them! They are so gorgeous. I love the idea of having a matching pendant!

[-]
  •
11-24-2014, 05:12 AM,
(11-23-2014, 11:16 AM)magpie Wrote: I have SO MUCH on my lifetime bling wishlist, but I don't think I'm going to tick anything off the list this Christmas. Maybe next year! My taste is only getting more expensive, so I will probably just set very specific budgets and goals so that I can acquire pieces at regular, guilt-free intervals over the years.

I do think I'll get my e-ring sometime in the window between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so that almost counts!

Tell me about it! I wish I knew the exact moment I went from wanting to buy costume jewellery all the time to diamonds, pearls and moissy.......
So very exciting about getting your ering soon! Please bombard us with handshots - squeeeeeee - I love a great engagement story!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
11-24-2014, 08:57 AM,
I got a 2.50ct princess eternity. I'm wearing it already-couldn't wait!
It was a wonderful eBay find so couldn't wait til Christmas.
But, if they can pry it off of my finger, my dd and dh might be able to wrap it and make me wait. We'll see!