How Much Moissanite Do You Own?
[-]
  •
12-24-2013, 11:24 AM,
How Much Moissanite Do You Own?
Over the years I have bought and sold a lot of jewelry containing moissanite including loose stones. I am now down to three pieces. One yellow gold pendant has a 7mm round moissy bezel set with pave diamonds. The other two pieces are rings, one with a 10 mm FB and the other with an 11mm unenhanced round. They are both diamond rings with the center being a moissy. I think I'm now done. It was getting ridiculous for awhile. I kept buying more and more until I decided to sell some. I still have one more stone and I think I'm going to sell it. Enough is enough, or is it? How do you feel about what you own?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-24-2013, 12:14 PM,
RE: How Much Moissanite Do You Own?
I have 3 pieces with Moissanite at the moment : one platinum solitaire with 6.5 mm FB, one 18 k gold band with 13 2 mm Moissies, one Moissy ruby ring with 6 mm Moissy unenhanced centre.
I have an 6.5 mm OEC Moissy ring on the way - 4 th Moissy piece...
I am not done yet by any means though, as I am really craving coloured Moissy and that will be my next purchase! It will most likely be another ring!
I Looove Moissy HeartHeartHeart

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
[-]
  •
12-24-2013, 01:07 PM,
I too have had a LOT. Bought, sold, traded....you name it.
Currently I have one ring (a three stone-3ctw), 1 pair of earrings (2ctw) and a pendant. I may buy more at some point, but I'm pretty content!

[-] The following 1 user Likes poppyseed's post:
  • sparkletiger
12-24-2013, 01:20 PM,
You need at least one each of:

ring
pendant
earrings

Smile

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-24-2013, 01:25 PM,
I need a bracelet too!

[-]
  •
12-24-2013, 01:28 PM,
oh yeah that too Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • stardust
12-24-2013, 01:32 PM,
I have a couple rings and pairs of earrings. I like colour enhanced moissy best though, so don't have plans for more currently. But I would like a tennis bracelet still, and the cost of moissy makes it a lot more realistic.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
[-]
  •
12-24-2013, 01:44 PM,
I have lots. Rings, bracelet, earrings. Love it all! Really love my tennis bracelet and like Jenn says - moissy makes it affordable.

[-]
  •
12-24-2013, 01:52 PM,
I have a diamond tennis bracelet so that's not needed in Moissy. As for earrings, I don't wear any and never have! I know that sounds crazy to most of you, but I have never felt the need to wear earrings. My favorite jewelry has always been rings and I have quite a collection.

[-]
  •
12-24-2013, 01:57 PM,
I only have one. My BP and I just got it recently. I lovveeee it. I want earrings next definitely!