How do you feel about clarity enhanced diamonds?
[-]
  •
05-25-2013, 01:04 PM,
How do you feel about clarity enhanced diamonds?
Are they a good idea? Bad idea? Does anyone have one? I have heard mixed things about them. Any input would be great, thanks!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-25-2013, 01:07 PM,
RE: How do you feel about clarity enhanced diamonds?
I think they have a place in the world just like Moissy or CZ. Some can be really nice and some can be pretty shitty.

[-]
  •
05-25-2013, 01:12 PM,
I actually ordered one off ebay once and it was the cloudiest thing! It was very white tho... My husband said he couldn't see anything wrong with it. I thought it was super embarrassing so I sent it right back. So as long as it's not opaque, it's probably ok. Toofunny

[-] The following 1 user Likes poppyseed's post:
  • MicheleZ
05-25-2013, 01:25 PM,
I have seen many and have owned 3. It is like any other diamond, if the cut, color and clarity is good they can be beautiful and indistinguishable from a non enhanced stone without magnification. They don't require any special care other than not dropping them in acid, or exposing to a torch. They can be priced at least 30-40% below unenhanced stones. We all have seen some really ugly non-enhanced diamonds.

Here is one I just sold on the bistro, the little marks are reflections from trees etc outside. It is a very sparkly well cut diamond.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-25-2013, 03:20 PM,
For earrings, I would be all over them! For rings, or at least an ering, I would prob prefer not. Most vendors will offer a guarantee with them, so should the filling come out, they will redo I for free, for the stones life time.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
[-]
  •
05-26-2013, 08:01 AM,
I have never had one but poppy I love your polish color!

[-] The following 1 user Likes poppyseed's post:
  • stardust
05-26-2013, 09:57 AM,
Thanks I get a lot of compliments on that color. Dollar store polish, LA colors black base $1 and LA colors sparkle top coat $1 LOL