How to verify new and improved Forever Brilliant?
[-]
  •
10-11-2014, 01:44 PM,
How to verify new and improved Forever Brilliant?
Hi,

I have been hearing news about the new techniques that is supposed to make moissanite even better. I know the BetterthanDiamond has the year engraved on the girdle. What about the Forever Brilliant? How can I verifiy that this is the new batch instead of the old batch? In fact, how do I know it is a Forever Brilliant compared to a unenhanced moissanite? I am planning on buying a jeweler's lens. Thank you

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-11-2014, 01:48 PM,
RE: How to verify new and improved Forever Brilliant?
IF you're talking about unenhanced vs. forever brilliant-they all come with an authenticity card if you buy them from a vendor. You want someone reputable, of course, with a fairly high turnover of moissanite. This is why I tend to prefer Schubach's. I trust them implicitly, they work with a lot of moissanite, and they stand behind their products 100%.

I have never received a moissanite from them without an authenticity card.

As far as engraving on the girdle-I don't know a lot about that. I'm sure someone else does though!

[-]
  •
10-11-2014, 03:41 PM,
They are inscribed.

http://www.charlesandcolvard.com/our-bra...-Brilliant

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 2 users Like jenncent's post:
  • IceBling, stardust
10-11-2014, 07:05 PM,
Yes, The FBs are laser inscribed. You will need a 30x loupe though, and it can still be tricky to see. Wink And I would just make sure that someone hand picks your stone for you. New or old, there are beautiful moissanite out there, and new or old, there are duds.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website