Hubby's valentine
[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 01:04 PM,
Hubby's valentine
I got hubby a new band for valentine's day/12th anniversary, which is the 17th. He finally beat the crap out of his current band and lost some stones Sad so I just surprised him with this one. It's a 7mm comfort fit palladium band with a brushed center. Unfortunately it's a tad too big so hoping to get it sized on our anniversary trip into the city on Monday. This is his 3rd ring and hopefully the final one! I'm hoping the palladium will hold up better than the previous gold ones. Figured I'd share the love with y'all Smile
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 01:11 PM,
RE: Hubby's valentine
I love it! It looks a lot like MrK's new band. Sucks that it doesn't fit. I hope you can get it resized quickly.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 01:16 PM,
He has the best wife ever. So many of the men here do. Smile Happy anniversary!!

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 01:17 PM,
It's really nice!

[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 01:46 PM,
I love it!!! Happy anniversary too. Smile Look at all us nice wives, getting out husbands jewelry, lol.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 01:57 PM,
Thanks everyone! We are all super awesome wives aren't we lol! Happy anniversary to you and the Mr. Jen! I thought the same thing Mrs.K, great minds Wink I wanted to get it engraved with something special but didn't have time if I wanted to give it to him today. Since it has to be sized now I might sneak one in there. I just wish I had a fab idea for an engraving. The only two I can think of is "I have a coupon" which goes back to how we met or "third times the charm" considering this is his third ring and my third marriage, but wasn't sure if that would be jinxing it lol! Oh the troubles we face over jewelry Tongue

[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 02:08 PM,
I like the coupon one!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 02:26 PM,
YAY! Looks great. he must not take his rings off ever if he's already beaten through 2. wow.

[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 02:43 PM,
I was leaning towards the coupon one myself. You are correct lorrissey, he hates taking it off for any reason. He's old school like that. He does a lot of woodworking hobbies and was a cannoneer in the army for many years so his rings went through hell and back.

[-]
  •
02-14-2013, 02:48 PM,
You will notice scratches on this one faster, but they should be able to be buffed back in place.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers