I am a bit embarrassed...
[-] The following 6 users Like idahosubaru's post:
  • Dragonfly, Galateia, JuBe, Lorrissey, Mamacass77, MicheleZ
03-31-2013, 06:52 PM,
I am a bit embarrassed...
at how spoiled I have become. My DH bought this ring in WG/RG for me for our anniversary and my birthday combined. I just can't fathom what he sees in me but he says he loves me so much it hurts sometimes. I have never been one to need material things from him to show me he loves me. But he says that we have done with less or without for many years and he wants to give me lovely things for once. I am crying a bit right now but wanted to share it all with you. I will post pics when I get it as it is not here yet. He wanted to make sure that I loved it first. Hell it could be 5 beads on a string after that intro. Blush

1cttw anniversary ring - this pic is yellow but mine will be rose gold. He loves the rose gold.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-31-2013, 06:57 PM,
RE: I am a bit embarrassed...
That's super sweet. Can't wait to see it

[-]
  •
03-31-2013, 07:02 PM,
Can't wait - love the fact that it is rg - beautiful.

[-]
  •
03-31-2013, 07:05 PM,
What a sweet hubby you have! Can't wait to see pix! Stand alone or stacked?

[-]
  •
03-31-2013, 07:10 PM,
Gorgeous! What a sweet Hubby!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes Galateia's post:
  • MicheleZ
03-31-2013, 07:18 PM,
Heart

That is too sweet! How wonderful that you will be able to remember those words every time you look down at that band. Also, rose gold = delicious!

[-]
  •
03-31-2013, 07:24 PM,
(03-31-2013, 07:05 PM)PimpMyRing Wrote: What a sweet hubby you have! Can't wait to see pix! Stand alone or stacked?

Thanks all! I think I am having DK redo my leaf band without the leaves. If I do that then I can stack them together maybe. I am not used to stacks so I might have to have some lessons from Hadley and the rest of you. Do you all have to get bigger sizes to stack?

[-]
  •
03-31-2013, 07:26 PM,
Are the leaves not holding the band in place? You could have ring soldered together.

Def larger sizes for stacking.

[-]
  •
03-31-2013, 07:28 PM,
The leaves are driving me crazy and I am afraid I am going to break them off. Both rings are a bit too big and they do not stay together. I do not want to solder them because I love that solitaire by itself and with MrsK's band. I have not totally made up my mind to send it back to DK yet.

[-]
  •
03-31-2013, 07:57 PM,
What a sweet husband. Heart That is very touching and will mean so much due to the sentiment.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website