I couldn't help it ...
[-] The following 1 user Likes SparkleFactor's post:
  • MicheleZ
08-14-2014, 07:54 PM,
I couldn't help it ...
Hide I promise I tried ... I really, really tried so hard, but I could NOT pass this up! Hide

Kelpie said it doesn't appear to have ever been set with a stone, though it was sold to her as "pre-loved". So many possibilities with this ... ruby, OEC ... and I just so happen to have one of each that would fit it perfectly. Banana When I have it in hand, will post pics with both options and open it up for vote. I love how low it sits to the hand, like my other square OMC ring. Heart

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 08:12 PM,
RE: I couldn't help it ...
I love that setting! I think it def needs an OEC.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 08:52 PM,
(08-14-2014, 07:54 PM)SparkleFactor Wrote: Hide I promise I tried ... I really, really tried so hard, but I could NOT pass this up! Hide

Kelpie said it doesn't appear to have ever been set with a stone, though it was sold to her as "pre-loved". So many possibilities with this ... ruby, OEC ... and I just so happen to have one of each that would fit it perfectly. Banana When I have it in hand, will post pics with both options and open it up for vote. I love how low it sits to the hand, like my other square OMC ring. Heart

omg I had to close the LT window earlier before I ordered it even though I don't have the funds! I love that setting!!!! OEC would look incredible in it Smile

[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 11:46 PM,
Its gorgeous SF... I mean you couldnt pass it up with 2 pretties that are just waiting for a new home Wink i think Jenn is right, the OEC would be beautiful teamed with the little accent rubies but I'd like to see a shot of the ruby too. You just never know until you see it IRL Smile

How long untill you get it?

"Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure"
[-]
  •
08-15-2014, 12:55 AM,
Ooooh, I like!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
08-15-2014, 04:41 AM,
Thanks ladies. She is sending it via priority mail today, so I should have it Monday. Banana

My thoughts are also leaning toward the OEC, but having a ruby that would set perfect in it too, well I'd be a fool not to at least consider it (and take pics, of course). Angel

[-]
  •
08-15-2014, 05:17 AM,
I saw that and thought it was just gorgeous! Cannot wait to see you set a stone in it :-0

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
08-15-2014, 05:41 AM,
Hand shot from Kelpie. Heart She set a morganite in it so it wasn't empty.

[-]
  •
08-15-2014, 06:29 AM,
Congrats! I saw this and loved it, and I'm not a ruby kinda gal for my own hand. Big Grin OEC calls to me, too, but I'd also love to see how your ruby looks in it.

[-]
  •
08-15-2014, 07:47 AM,
Beautiful! Can't wait to see it!