I got my sparkly bracelet!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluespawkles's post:
  • mmascall
11-25-2014, 12:03 AM,
I got my sparkly bracelet!
I started a thread saying I wanted to buy something significant to remind me of an achievement, and I was pretty set on a tennis bracelet. Well...I found the one...in person, in the most unexpected store. Costco! It caught my eye and I louped it and was like woah!!! I kept walking by it and thinking...nah...I'm not buying a bracelet as Costco...But it was so beautiful and I couldn't find anything like it online for the price. LOVE the design!
Here are some pics. Thanks to those who replied to my thread. It's really late where I am and the living room is really dim, so I used a phone flashlight to pick up some sparkles and show what it's like in life. It's like spotlights in person!
Stats: 2.94 ctw. All they say about the stones in bracelets is they are at least vs2 or better or I or better. They look extremely white and are loupe clean though. The other bracelets weren't as high quality stone wise. This was the only one they had and it's not available online. I followed Pricescope advice and louped the stones just in case. But honestly, the sparkle caught my eye instantly. Even as a moissy lover I was completely captivated and came back until I bought it. The videos are compressed and it took some of the sparkle down, but it's so firey in life.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Oh and here's one I took at the store while thinking about it. Much brighter light.

BananaBananaBananaBananaBanana

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-25-2014, 06:56 AM,
RE: I got my sparkly bracelet!
Oh @Bluespawkles It is just gorgeous! WOW! I think you made the perfect choice!

[-]
  •
11-25-2014, 06:56 AM,
Gorgeous bracelet and those stones look super white and sparkly! Congratulations on your achievement and your new sparkly Stars

[-]
  •
11-25-2014, 07:58 AM,
beautiful, enjoy!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
11-25-2014, 09:26 AM,
I read this and thought "Costco?!"before seeing the pictures but wow!!! It's lovely!!!

[-]
  •
11-25-2014, 09:48 AM,
@Brit I appreciate that. It was a tough decision but I'm in love.
@mmascall thanks yes they are very white. It's interesting comparing these diamonds to my moissy melee in similar sizes because they look so different even when little.
@ArtdecoLover71 thanks I will!
@ChristineRenee5 I KNOW! I am such a jewelry snob. I didn't even have it brought out of the case the first time through sheer snobbery. Then I did my research into Costco diamonds and also found out I couldn't get this style anywhere else.
But it didn't help that the Costco employees were super shocked too when we bought it. Everyone was looking at each other like, "who buys a diamond bracelet from COSTCO?" They give you a slip to take to the front and when the cashier saw the total she was like..."um...wow...bracelet?" I was like, yeah. Then she called an manager. Same buggy eyed look. "So, um...bracelet?" Yeah...
Guy who had to bring it over after paying, looks at manager, looks at us...."Um...bracelet? What do I do with this?"
Girls sidling up to hubs when I was talking with manager. "Ooh, is that a gift?" Wink/flirt. Hubs was like, "yeah, for my wife over there."
It was actually a gift from myself to celebrate some career success that came with a nice bonus but all my writing income goes to joint checking anyway.
Definitely an odd experience but it was the only way to get what I wanted. Either that or buy the Tiffany Jazz version with half the carat weight for 12k! Eek!
I'm hoping to get some better pics today.

[-]
  •
11-25-2014, 10:10 AM,
Gorgeous! Costco does have some nice sparklies.

[-] The following 3 users Like jenncent's post:
  • CricketBug, lovebezels38, mmascall
11-25-2014, 10:18 AM,
Omg, I love it!! Who cares where it came from?!?!? The stats are great, it has a great presence, and it looks fab!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-25-2014, 11:07 AM,
(11-25-2014, 10:18 AM)jenncent Wrote: Omg, I love it!! Who cares where it came from?!?!? The stats are great, it has a great presence, and it looks fab!!!

+1!

[-]
  •
11-25-2014, 12:22 PM,
I completely love it! When doing some looking around for a RHR about a year ago I realized that costco actually does have some really good quality jewelry for much cheaper prices. I think it's just a matter of seeing it in person to be 100% sure about it--but some of their stuff is pretty amazing for the price. I was skeptical about costco having anything that nice until I started looking and realized I was just being silly. Who cares where you got it as long as it has amazing stats, looks beautiful, and is exactly what you want?!