I just got my 9MM cushion
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:21 PM,
I just got my 9MM cushion
Hi ladies Smile
Just wanted to share my new 9MM cushion, I had an 8.5MM but returned it and order the 9MM instead. Just on a side note, I love Moissanite for the stone it is, I only compare it to diamonds because they are similar but behave very differently.

Stone - Cushion (UN-ENHANCED) Moissanite
Size - 9MM

This pics were taken today, it is a beautiful sunny day..... I am sorry they are so big!!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

This is the stone under very poor lighting and no flash, the picture itself looks yellow.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

"Don't worry, be happy!"
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:23 PM,
RE: I just got my 9MM cushion
Looks amazing on your hand!

[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:25 PM,
Thank you, I am in love!!!!

"Don't worry, be happy!"
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:26 PM,
What are you going to do with it? (PURTY!!!!)

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Dragonfly
05-06-2013, 01:36 PM,
I really love it. You make me want another cushion!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:37 PM,
(05-06-2013, 01:26 PM)MicheleZ Wrote: What are you going to do with it? (PURTY!!!!)

I think just a plain white gold solitaire with a basket, I think, double or single claw prongs, have not decided yet???
What do u think about the prongs? single or double?

"Don't worry, be happy!"
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:37 PM,
(05-06-2013, 01:21 PM)Dragonfly Wrote: Hi ladies Smile
Just wanted to share my new 9MM cushion, I had an 8.5MM but returned it and order the 9MM instead. Just on a side note, I love Moissanite for the stone it is, I only compare it to diamonds because they are similar but behave very differently.

Stone - Cushion (UN-ENHANCED) Moissanite
Size - 9MM

This pics were taken today, it is a beautiful sunny day..... I am sorry they are so big!!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

This is the stone under very poor lighting and no flash, the picture itself looks yellow.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I sort of wish I had returned my 8.5mm for a 9mm too, but DH thought that was a rediculous idea! lol

Where did you get yours? It looks so white for an unenhanced!! I don't even see any warmth! I don't think mine is THAT white!

[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:39 PM,
(05-06-2013, 01:37 PM)Dragonfly Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 01:26 PM)MicheleZ Wrote: What are you going to do with it? (PURTY!!!!)

I think just a plain white gold solitaire with a basket, I think, double or single claw prongs, have not decided yet???
What do u think about the prongs? single or double?

I like double claw with square shapes - single with round - but that's my preference!

[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:46 PM,
I got it from an e-bay seller, he was recommended by some ladies at the BTD forum. I also recommend him, he is great and he also have some OEC. BTW, the 9MM looks whiter than the 8.5MM, go figure!!!
If you want to buy from him, always make an offer, his prices are great.

This is a link to his e-bay store

http://stores.ebay.com/moissanitejewelryandmore

This is his e-mail oh3007@gmail.com, his name is Oren.

"Don't worry, be happy!"
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:47 PM,
I cant believe its un-enhanced!!!!!!!!!

Visit this user's website