I'll take one of these, please!
[-]
  •
02-05-2015, 08:12 PM,
I'll take one of these, please!
Is there a thread we can just show off gorgeous pieces of bling that we do not own, but want really badly?

If not, I present a confetti band that my heart just told me I absolutely need in my life at some point. Already trying to figure out how to convince hubby we need new matching wedding bands. Sooo gorgeous.... like candy!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

http://www.pollywales.com/products/erode...-diamonds/

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-05-2015, 10:18 PM,
RE: I'll take one of these, please!
I have never seen anything like that in all my life! I am not surprised you are smitten!

For me, it would be some yummy Golden South Sea earrings, that are totally impractical for my casual lifestyle, and I don't even think the color would suit my skin tone, but WANT!!

Annnnnnd a need an emerald cut ring like this. This could be my dream ring.
@jenncent once the house is paid off Schubachs and I are going to make this happen, darn it!

I would also like it noted how well the two above items go together, ahhhh, how gorgeous.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
02-05-2015, 10:29 PM,
That ring is amazing OS! It looks a little like lace to mem which makes me adore it. You need a big EC in your life. Wink Some golden south seas are also a dream of mine....

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-06-2015, 12:02 AM,
@OoohShiny - I've seen this ring when I've been Googling for emerald cut ring inspiration pics. That ring is to die for! I was picturing it with an emerald in the center though. Also love the luxe yellow gold plain shank. When your house is paid off, can you buy me one too? My house being paid off is in the distant future unfortunately!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
02-06-2015, 12:53 AM,
LOL @Bling It On
It seriously is the most gorgeous ring isn't it? It would be lovely with an emerald.

[-]
  •
02-06-2015, 01:52 PM,
Both are gorgeous @OoohShiny I love that EC ring though.. It's making me want an emerald yellow gold solitaire!

I need to start collecting tiny sapphires for my confetti ring, it shall be mine one day! They almost look like raw but polished sapphires, uncut?

[-]
  •
02-06-2015, 03:49 PM,
@Dancer I love the confetti ring soo much! Why have I never seen this before.
And @OoohShiny I'm with you on the GSS. I have no reason to wear them and they would look odd on me but I totally want some.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bling It On's post:
  • CricketBug
02-16-2015, 10:20 PM,
I never thought of myself as a girly girl, but lately have been drawn to pink, hearts, floral designs..... you name it, if its girly, i love it!!

Here is my newest love: (I think a few of you may have seen this on PS already but I think we need to show it here too. So gorge!)

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-] The following 1 user Likes OoohShiny's post:
  • CricketBug
02-17-2015, 12:35 AM,
OOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooh @Bling It On
I am so not a heart lover, but that ring makes me question my stance! It is like an OEC heart! And a bezel- ahhhhh!

[-] The following 1 user Likes CricketBug's post:
  • OoohShiny
02-17-2015, 09:50 PM,
(02-17-2015, 12:35 AM)OoohShiny Wrote: OOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooh @Bling It On
I am so not a heart lover, but that ring makes me question my stance! It is like an OEC heart! And a bezel- ahhhhh!

^^ 'Xactly this! Banana