I'm going to drive myself nuts!
[-]
  •
10-31-2013, 12:46 PM,
I'm going to drive myself nuts!
I'm SOOOO excited! So, I have sparkle money but I just cannot bring myself to actually spend the money 99.9% of the time. I have this little sparkly point scoring system and if it doesn't have the potential to provide long term enjoyment and happiness, then I don't buy it. To date only my Daniel M ring, CC peach pearls and Victorian era rose gold band have passed the (crazy) test. I had contacted Whiteflash about their ruby and diamond jazz band in a size 10.5 for my middle finger but hated the idea of paying an extra $175 for a bigger size (it sure seemed like a lot). So....I decided that if they can come in with a quote within my budget for this band below in yellow gold (size 8.5) with alternating yellow and bubblegum pink diamonds then I am doing it! AAAAAHHHHH. No quote yet...I only check my phone like every five minutes to see if I got an email Crayzee

Whiteflash Band

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-31-2013, 01:07 PM,
RE: I'm going to drive myself nuts!
pretty!!!! I love the pink and yellow idea! For bubble gum pink, your best bet is irradiated imo. Natural pinks in that colour, to look that pink in yellow gold, would have to be very intense.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-31-2013, 01:08 PM,
(10-31-2013, 01:07 PM)jenncent Wrote: pretty!!!! I love the pink and yellow idea! For bubble gum pink, your best bet is irradiated imo. Natural pinks in that colour, to look that pink in yellow gold, would have to be very intense.

ohhh, this is good to know. I wasn't sure if the yellow gold would pose an issue as most bands that I Google'd were in rose.

[-]
  •
10-31-2013, 01:12 PM,
Irradiated pinks are intense enough that they should be fine in any colour. But most natural pinks that are affordable are still pretty light so I think the yellow will take away from that bubblegum pink look you want. And I find the more stone together the pinker they look. Like MrsKs pink bands and a medium pink, but look pinker because they are all together. I have the same pinks in my french cut band, but the pink is harder to see because white diamonds are in between them.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website