Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 12:46 PM,
RE: I want this ring...
Oh I didn't even realize that it was an LM. HA...this is my real ultimate that I want (below). I am thinking of doing one like this. What do you think, 10mm?
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
weddingband by roxiblu, on Flickr

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 12:52 PM,
(12-03-2012, 12:49 PM)MoreSparkles! Wrote: Is that a pave rolling band? I love it! I think I would go out to dinner like 3 times a week just to have that puppy sparkle in the low lights. It's pretty similar to your DK ring, are you think of redoing your ring but going bigger?

Yes, I've been eyeballing the rolling rings since I saw these two together. I have one, but it's cheap from the boardwalk in NJ so it's all tarnished. It does look good with my DK though.
I love my keyhole ring, but I do love the look of this finger coverage. I go back and forth because I purposely didn't go too big on the size of the stone because I wanted it to be believable.
I am thinking of doing another ring like this that sits lower and yes bigger for when I go out maybe. What do you think the basket on this looks like? I'm thinking similar to LLL's ring.

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 01:01 PM,
I think the basket is similar to the LM rings too. Nice and low with a V shape. I love your ring, this one is great too- my only pet peeve about halo's is when the entire thing (center stone + halo) is as wide as the finger. Then I don't think it looks like a ring, but a sparkle bloob. Example:

She actually had this reset into a solitaire because the center was too big. I think big is great, but not wider than the finger Smile

Basket style?

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 01:19 PM,
Yes that halo is crazy wide. The one I posted is a sparkly blob too - I can't figure out what the setting looks like on it to be honest. I think I just want a huge ass cushion diamond lmao
I Heart my ring too, thanks Smile

I have to look at settings because honestly I wouldn't have a clue what this basket/setting would look like without the stone.

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 01:22 PM,
I love the one you posted, if I saw someone wearing that in a restaurant the ring would draw me to it and the person who is wearing would be like: crazy can you get away from me!

Ask Jenn about setting ideas, the LM halo is to die for. The proportions are great and the sparkle would be amazing!

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 01:26 PM,
I realized you meant you liked the one I posted not my actual DK ring LOL duh

[-] The following 1 user Likes MoreSparkles!'s post:
  • Olivejuice
12-03-2012, 01:33 PM,
I love your ring too! I looove cushion halos! I'm not crazy about the big round halo, but love yours!

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 01:44 PM,
Banana thanks Smile

I think I love halos just as a whole...lol