I wonder....
[-]
  •
11-30-2012, 05:51 PM,
I wonder....
If I could make something small, say my 5x7 ecc peachy pink look good in a setting like this.... http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-...82007.html if not heck I know what I'll be making with amora gem!!!! Big Grin or a blue asscher sapphire from BTD

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-30-2012, 06:35 PM,
RE: I wonder....
I think you could...but I think a square stone suits the design better.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-30-2012, 06:59 PM,
I think it would look good.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-30-2012, 07:00 PM,
I love that one! It would have to be super delicate and a bit different, but I think something like the bella halo in a pendant in an elongated shape would look awesome!

[-]
  •
11-30-2012, 11:46 PM,
Well, someday I'm deff going to recreate that... Sigh, I'm having such a hard time trying to decide what to do with my peachy pink. I want a pendent, i think. Beth got that idea in my head. I've been bouncing around the idea of something kind of art deco like with 4, 4mm barely pinks and diamonds set north, south east and west, only because I'd like a set with barely pinks. Earrings, necklace ring. its hard though. I was thinking a band ring might be fun too setting the stone long ways with 4, 5mm stones two on each side. sigh. beths idea was just to halo it but I think i'd want more than just a diana style pendent although it would be really pretty! I wanted my set done before my cousins wedding in June although who knows if its even possible with when they will order barely pinks. lol sigh.

[-]
  •
12-01-2012, 06:49 AM,
I love it! I say do it