IT HAPPENED!!!!!
[-]
  •
10-29-2015, 08:25 PM,
IT HAPPENED!!!!!
Schubach's made my baby!  I had an almost identical set and sold it...but never got it out of my head.  I got a hold of Beth and asked her to work some magic-and boy did she!  I can't wait to get it!!!!

http://blog.schubachstore.com/blog/2015/...dding-set/

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-29-2015, 08:38 PM,
RE: IT HAPPENED!!!!!
So elegant, can't wait to see the photos...!

[-]
  •
10-29-2015, 09:38 PM,
It's so graceful and classically beautiful @stardust congrats on that lovely set!

[-]
  •
10-30-2015, 02:29 AM,
This is very exciting! Yellow gold is what I love on you best. So happy for you.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
10-30-2015, 04:14 AM,
Omg it's beautiful! The gold is so luscious. Gorgeous! Can't wait for hand shots! Congrats!

[-]
  •
10-30-2015, 04:43 AM,
@stardust - simple and stunning set for you. May I ask what the centre stone is? really good size and its set at the right height for my liking. Cant wait to see it on you!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
10-30-2015, 07:56 PM,
hurrah hurrah!!!! It looks so prefect for you!! I am excited to see hand shots. When will you have it?!?!?!?!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-30-2015, 09:53 PM,
Dance4

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-30-2015, 11:07 PM,
So exciting! I almost expected a swirly set. Lol. I love a classic solitaire set. How long ago did your sell yours? I missed that, I think. Congrats!!

[-]
  •
10-31-2015, 08:14 AM,
Thank you all!  I am so excited I could burst! 

I sold it....oh my goodness....4-5 years ago?   I loved it so much.  I had it sized up from a 4.75 to a 5.5.  My fingers got bigger due to medication I was on, and I really couldn't size it up to where it should have been.  That combined with my attention span of a squirrel pushed me to sell it. 

Of all the rings and sets I have had, I believe this was my favorite.  It's die-struck which is SUPER appealing to me.  The other was struck at a size 5, and then sized down to a 4.75, and then up to a 5.5, which does alter the integrity of the process.  This one was struck at a size 7, so my fingers are on warning.  They grow any more and they will be in a serious time out.

This is the old set:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Jenn, in theory I will have it by Wed.?  I am nervous because of my schedule....I'm trying to figure out the best day to have it delivered.