It could be fun to make inspiration boards?
[-]
  •
03-17-2013, 09:40 AM,
It could be fun to make inspiration boards?
There are somethings I think are really lovely. I thought it would be fun to make inspiration/theme boards for things. Lately I've been obsessed with emeralds. A peachy pink/champagne board could be fun too. A rose gold one.

Ok, so I've been obsessed with emerald green and lovely, included emerald stones. It seems to me like people either love or hate them. Also, I'm sad BTD doesn't make C grade emerald anymore. I'm not crazy about the Chatham ones. Does anyone know a place to get lab emeralds with awesome inclusion? Also add your favorite emerald pieces Smile

Pic time!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-17-2013, 10:49 AM,
RE: It could be fun to make inspiration boards?
have you seen these?

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
03-17-2013, 10:56 AM,
You guys make lab emeralds?!?!?! Can you make them like with 20x the inclusions Smile

Also, does not one else like emeralds people?!

[-]
  •
03-17-2013, 11:00 AM,
We don't make these, lol, but we can order them. Smile I think this is how they come. They look C grade like to me, compared with BTDs. Maybe we could ask them for the most included piece they had for cutting?? They are custom cut.

I like emeralds! They are just not on the top of my list, and my list is long... I will get one of these one day though.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
03-17-2013, 11:22 AM,
I love your inspiration board idea, but I'm not a huge fan of emeralds. I love the green clothes!!

[-]
  •
03-17-2013, 11:23 AM,
I'm too OCD for natural emeralds....too included for my tastes. I don't mind the lab ones with inclusions added to make them look natural but I have seldom seen a "real" one that I like.

[-]
  •
03-17-2013, 11:24 AM,
Oh love! I really want one with a pave halo, but I also have some projects that are ahead of it. After seeing Idaho's ring, maybe I could get one with silver and cz traps? Since they are custom Jenn, the stones can't be returned?

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-] The following 1 user Likes MoreSparkles!'s post:
  • ali_roxx
03-17-2013, 11:26 AM,
(03-17-2013, 11:22 AM)ali_roxx Wrote: I love your inspiration board idea, but I'm not a huge fan of emeralds. I love the green clothes!!

Thanks Ali, we could make one for antique settings and all sorts of cool stuff.

That's too funny about the OCD, Michelle! I get your point.

[-]
  •
03-17-2013, 12:36 PM,
Nope they can't. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
03-17-2013, 01:03 PM,
Haha, that's so much pressure! I think I'll stalk google for lab created C grade emeralds. Turks got a funky one if I remember, but from a different source. This would probably be a next year project anyhow............... :p