It's Done!! 10mm OEC Moissy from Solitaire to Halo!
[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 10:39 AM,
It's Done!! 10mm OEC Moissy from Solitaire to Halo!
Good morning, lovely ladies! I've been away for a while (lurking) waiting for my new shiny to be finished. I'd like to present my gloriously huge reset - custom diamond halo from poppyseed and Amcor. They made my original solitaire setting, which I posted about earlier in the year, and I just love working with poppyseed!

(http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Thread-New...re-Setting)

It was always a temporary setting until I figured out what I really wanted. I'm still getting used to the size - the 10mm stone was an adjustment itself and now the added halo is just ginormous - and I love it! Thank you for yet another amazing piece, @poppyseed and Amcor!!!!!!!! Banana

The setting itself is a combination of all the elements I've loved about several different settings (including an amazing Single Stone). There are 6 diamonds on each shank - the last 5 on each side are re-used from an old diamond band I had that had seen better days. I was about to part with it when I realized they'd make the perfect stones to add to this project. The engraving on the shank is all by hand, and of course there is milgrain galore!!! Thanks for letting me share!!!! Bighug

(the first two photos are obnoxiously huge - my apologies - I resized them in photobucket the same as the others, but for some reason it didn't take)

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 10:54 AM,
RE: It's Done!! 10mm OEC Moissy from Solitaire to Halo!
Oh my lord. That is tdf! Drool congratulations!

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 10:59 AM,
Thank you, @Slick! It is definitely my ultimate bling and my precioussssssssss. I've been finding it difficult to drive lately........for some reason, I've been getting distracted! Haha!

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 11:00 AM,
Wowsers!!! that is Fab on you!!

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 11:08 AM,
Thank you @poppyseed. You are the best!!!!!! I love it so much - let me tell you it is just blinding in the sun! You guys got this one so right, it hurts! Haha! Much love and thanks to you and Amcor.

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 11:29 AM,
Gorgeous!

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 11:41 AM,
(10-04-2014, 11:08 AM)mimimarie Wrote: Thank you @poppyseed. You are the best!!!!!! I love it so much - let me tell you it is just blinding in the sun! You guys got this one so right, it hurts! Haha! Much love and thanks to you and Amcor.

Heart aaww you are so sweet Heart

Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes mimimarie's post:
  • KTrencha
10-04-2014, 11:43 AM,
BighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighug

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 01:55 PM,
Wowzers @mimimarie that is absolutely jaw dropping! I hopeit makes your heart flutter!

[-]
  •
10-04-2014, 02:04 PM,
Wow! The details are so beautiful, and it looks fab on your hand! That's one sparklie statement piece and I hope it's The One to Rule Them All, for you. Smile