Ivory rainbow ripple pearl earrings :)
[-]
  •
12-29-2013, 03:26 PM,
Ivory rainbow ripple pearl earrings :)
Hi ladies!

Some of you may have seen my ivory rainbow ripple pearls strand in the pearl thread. Two beautiful pearls were taken from the necklace and made into earrings. I have decided to let them go. They are on pure silver shepherds hook fittings. They can also be taken off of the hook and used with stud earrings, threaded onto the earring post. You can see an example in one of the pictures. The luster and overtone on these pearls is really, really outstanding. They have so many rainbows that they literally glow! I would like $65 for these please. They will go on Loupe Troop in a couple hours but I wanted to offer here first. If wanted I would appreciate payment within 24 hours please. Thanks so much! Smile

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-30-2013, 04:09 PM,
RE: Ivory rainbow ripple pearl earrings :)
What size are these earrings/pearls? Smile

[-]
  •
12-31-2013, 07:53 AM,
Hi @CricketBug! The pearl measure approximately 13/14mm. If you may be interested in both the earrings and the necklace I may be able to do a little TFL discount Wink

[-]
  •
01-01-2014, 01:46 PM,
If anyone is interested in both items I will sell for $195 today only! If no interest I will remove them from sale and keep them Wink thanks!

[-]
  •
01-01-2014, 10:56 PM,
(01-01-2014, 01:46 PM)Belle Wrote: If anyone is interested in both items I will sell for $195 today only! If no interest I will remove them from sale and keep them Wink thanks!

I PM'd you!

[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 11:50 AM,
Sold, thank you.