JbEG is no more?!?!
[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 10:41 AM,
JbEG is no more?!?!
A bit sad, but excited for them both!

Cue Sappy Music...

2014 is going to be a bittersweet time for the ladies of JbEG! We're both excited and sad to announce that, effective March 1st, Erica and Grace will be re-organizing the store into 2 separate shops.

It's the end of an era!

But as we enter 2014 toasting the New Year, we will also raise our glasses to new beginnings. As JbEG has grown over the years, it's become increasingly difficult, and expensive, to manage from 2 separate locations so far apart. So we've decided that the time has come to amicably move away from JbEG in order to pursue our individual antique jewelry passions. We remain the best of friends and each other's biggest supporters!

So what does this mean for you, our wonderful clients and fans?

Grace's new shop will be Jewels by Grace, and Erica will be opening Love Affair Diamonds. We will continue to carry the best and most beautiful antique and vintage pieces we can find, as well as our own individual setting lines.

Here are some other important things to know:

The current JbEG Signature Settings will remain with Erica, available for purchase via Love Affair Diamonds, in addition to several exciting new designs coming soon. And be sure to keep your eye on Jewels by Grace, as she will be rolling out a new setting line for even more beautiful design options for you to choose from!

For our consignors, please check your inbox for an email from Grace, with further information and instructions on how to transfer your consignment agreement over to Jewels by Grace. At this time, Love Affair Diamonds will not be accepting new consignments, but this may change in the future.

For our layaway buyers, stand by for an email from Erica or Grace regarding the transfer of your contract to either JbG or LAD - the terms of your agreement will otherwise remain unchanged.

For our previous buyers, note that JbEG’s upgrade policy and Signature Settings warranty will remain unchanged. For JbEG settings, contact Erica at erica@loveaffairdiamonds.com. Both new shops will honor JbEG’s upgrade policy, so no worries there. As a matter of fact, you now have 2 sites to pick from, and twice as many selections for your upgrade!

For our Sneak Peek subscribers, we will take the liberty of registering you automatically to receive Sneak Peek emails from each new store. If you wish to be excluded from this, simply unsubscribe to the JbEG newsletter before February 28th.

And speaking of the Sneak Peek Newsletter, we have 1 FINAL newsletter scheduled for release this weekend! It will, as usual, be chock-full of beautiful pieces, including a 4ct Antique Cushion in a Singlestone halo, gorgeous 3ctw OEC earrings, a 4.98ct loose Antique Cushion, and many more! But an added bonus will be a coupon for 10% off specially-marked merchandise. This offer is exclusive to JbEG sneak peek subscribers only!

Our current addresses will remain active through the end of the year (Erica@jewelsbyericagrace.com and grace@jewelsbyericagrace.com) but come March 1st, it will be easier to reach us using our new email addresses: Erica@loveaffairdiamonds.com and Grace@jewelsbygrace.com.

Don't hesitate to drop us an email if you have any questions or concerns! We are so excited to be moving forward with our new ventures, and would never have made JbEG the successful business it's become without the help and support of each and every one of you.

We invite you to be among the first to visit our new sites on March 1st!

To the future!

E & G

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 11:15 AM,
RE: JbEG is no more?!?!
Even though I've never made a JbEG purchsae before, I'm always admiring their vintage finds and signature settings. I was kind of shocked by the title of this thread, so I'm glad to see that it's an amicable split into two new stores instead of a total closure forced by bad circumstances!

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 11:24 AM,
oh yes, me too!!! Really, it just means more options which is awesome. But it is the end of era, all the same.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 11:25 AM,
That's interesting. They will sorta be eachother's competition.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 11:31 AM,
Wow!! This is crazy, but exciting for both of the ladies!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Purdy's post:
  • Enkay
02-05-2014, 12:00 PM,
How incredibly brave to take such a giant leap. Wishing them all the best.
The selfish sparkle lover in me is sighing in relief that they are not going away.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sparkly Blonde's post:
  • Enkay
02-05-2014, 12:09 PM,
OMG this makes me feel so sick to my stomach. I have a piece on consignment there and have heard NOTHING about this AT ALL. Where will my piece go? What is going to happen to it? UGH

ETA: Just found it in junk mail. Hmmmm, still not sure how I feel about this...

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 12:23 PM,
Ya I saw that. Happens with partnerships Sad 2 sites to ogle now Smile I'm sure like it says they'll stay friends and it looks like each one is taking parts with them so they aren't really directly competing on most things for now (settings consignment etc)

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 12:41 PM,
Grace will be carrying Erika Winters designs, so that should be fun to see.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 12:43 PM,
I just came here to post this! I'm in shock. Good on both of them and I wish them the best, but the end of an era for sure.