[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 01:35 PM,
Jules
9mm BTD Avarra Kashmir Diamond Cut Sapphire
JbEG Julia Bezel Palladium
Single Cuts around the bezel
Size 5.5

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 01:37 PM,
RE: Jules
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 01:37 PM,
Wow! Unbelievable colour :LoveLove:

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 01:38 PM,
Love Jules! She's gorgeous! LoveLove

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 01:39 PM,
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

VIDEO 1

Video 2

Video 3

Lando, the pekingese!

[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 03:39 PM,
So beautiful Lorrissey!!! I have always loved that setting. Heart

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 09:46 PM,
That is one gorgeous ring! Do I remember right that you're planning to swap the sapphire out? Gotta say I love her just as she is.

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 07:33 AM,
That pooch is so cute!!!!!!!!!

I love this ring, but yea the kashmir in the diamond cut is already pretty dark (too dark for me in most lighting conditions, personally anyway)

Can you switch out the main stones without damaging the bezel? Would you have to break the sapphire for that?

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 11:43 AM,
Yeah, I'm planning to switch out the sapphire. Not sure when I'm going to do it, but I'll do it. I got sentimental about the sapphire recently and decided to maybe just wait until I can get an AG OEC for it.

and yes, I plan on just cracking the sapphire to get it out. It's unfortunate, but it will cost a lot more to try and save the stone and the setting than it would be just to buy a new sapphire. Months and months ago before I bought the ring, I'd asked Erica about it and she said a stone swap was possible, but it would be close to $500 to save the stone and the setting.

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 12:31 PM,
That's exciting! I'm glad you decided to keep her. I love your dog too, so cute! I want to squeeze it. Smile