Julia, post facelift.
[-] The following 3 users Like LaLa's post:
  • CricketBug, GemmaBella, lovedogs
12-07-2015, 02:57 PM,
Heart  Julia, post facelift.
Okay, so I got Julia back last week, and promised pictures, and I'm just now getting around to it. The reason is I've had the worst time trying to actually get decent pictures. As some of you know, I've had Julia since earlier this year. This has always been my dream setting, and I absolutely adore her...except the prongs were not to my liking. When I initially purchased her, I requested claw prongs, which is what I had seen on every other Julia I'd seen pictures of. Well, when I received her, the prongs were ball style and it just always bothered me. So when I had a stone fall out, I contacted Erica at Love Affair Diamonds and asked if her bench could do something about my prongs at the same time. Now, I actually bought this ring from Jewels by Grace, but I had already sent it back to her once for repair and the prongs came back the same. Erica was kind enough to get my ring fixed for me and now I have the tiny claw prongs I always dreamed of.

Here is a before:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

And here are some afters! (None of these are great, and I zoomed in a bit on all of them so the prongs are more visible. They are so tiny that it's hard to get pictures of them!)

Happy to report that the change in the prongs has made me 110% happy with Julia. She was always my dream setting, but the original execution was just not what I wanted. Big thanks to @EricaD for making her the ring of my dreams! Smile

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes OoohShiny's post:
  • LaLa
12-07-2015, 03:36 PM,
RE: Julia, post facelift.
Oh, oh, oh.
Julia is back and better than ever. To say I am thrilled for you is an understatement!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes PimpMyRing's post:
  • LaLa
12-07-2015, 03:40 PM,
Love the tiny claws. Yay!! Gorgeous!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • LaLa
12-07-2015, 05:24 PM,
Such perfect tiny little claws now!!! I am so glad this could work and that you can love her and keep her.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • LaLa
12-07-2015, 06:36 PM,
Beautiful!!!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • LaLa
12-07-2015, 07:08 PM,
It's gorgeous! And I am soooooo happy you finally got exactly what you always wanted. What a great feeling! Enjoy in much Happiness!  Heart

[-] The following 1 user Likes lovedogs's post:
  • LaLa
12-07-2015, 07:25 PM,
wow, I love Julia after her facelift! The prongs are so much more delicate! So glad you have something you love and have always wanted!

[-] The following 1 user Likes CricketBug's post:
  • LaLa
12-07-2015, 07:47 PM,
Oh, SOOOOO beautiful! Many happy congrats. Julia is one of my fave settings, too. Heart

[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • LaLa
12-07-2015, 08:21 PM,
Wonderful!  I'm so happy she's home!

[-]
  •
12-07-2015, 08:36 PM,
Thanks all. Smile I'm enjoying her so much. It's amazing what a difference a change in prong style makes. It's a whole new ring to me now and I've even been wearing her around the house, which I NEVER do.