Just a few things
[-]
  •
05-13-2013, 12:30 PM,
Just a few things
I'm cleaning out my jewelry box to make room for new things this year. Most of what I have is pretty low end, nothing real fancy as I wasn't a sparkle lover until last year lol.

Up first is a lab grown emerald-NOT emerald cut. Cut more like a radiant.
I got this months ago and honestly, I think it's 9x7 but I can't be completely certain. It's a pretty lighter green as opposed to the dark dark emeralds I have seen other places. Setting is sterling. Has the stamp on the inside of the band. Asking $15. I paid over $50. Also has 6 rb cz's on the side Smile sz 8
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Next are a pair of dangle earrings that are really pretty when worn, just not my style. I don't see a stamp on them so I'm not sure what metal they are. They have stayed nice and shiny for several years. I wish I could wear them more but I just don't lol. Asking price is $15. My grandma bought them and gave them to me as she didn't wear them either. I'm not sure how much they were originally.

Last but not least Smile These were a gift, they are a dark metal but again, not sure what kind (sorry ladies). I have only worn them a handful of times. Asking price is $10

I hope my prices aren't stupid high. I am shipping for free-part of the reason for the higher prices. Let me know if you need more pictures or anything! Smile

Quote this message in a reply