Just bands, Sorry huge pictures
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 11:41 AM,
Just bands, Sorry huge pictures
So, I recently bumped into a picture of some bands I really like. I was wondering if it would be silly to give up my ering solitaire and just go with bands. I just don't think the solitaire will go with the bands. I was thinking I would do two thin stacking bands on both sides as well. Here are pictures of the bands and my current soitaire. The bottom band I was considering changing out the bigger rounds for rosecuts. Opinions welcome!

ering: (dk's picture)
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

bands:

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • Dragonfly
05-06-2013, 11:44 AM,
RE: Just bands, Sorry huge pictures
I am not sure I would give up my ering, but I am all for a stack of bands that are your daily set. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 11:58 AM,
(05-06-2013, 11:44 AM)jenncent Wrote: I am not sure I would give up my ering, but I am all for a stack of bands that are your daily set. Smile

Yeahthat

[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 11:59 AM,
I love the bottom one honestly and I think it would look great with your solitaire!

[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 12:01 PM,
AliRoxx, do you have a face up of your ring?

[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 12:29 PM,
(05-06-2013, 11:58 AM)Olivejuice Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 11:44 AM)jenncent Wrote: I am not sure I would give up my ering, but I am all for a stack of bands that are your daily set. Smile

Yeahthat

YeahthatYeahthat

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 12:37 PM,
I think a band would fit well with your e-ring. If you find that you don't like it you can wear your e-ring on one hand the RHR for bands/vice versa!?

[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 12:43 PM,
Yeah, I wouldn't give up my e-ring just for stacking. I'd try to stack with my e-ring OR do a RHR stack or switch the e-ring to a RHR and stack on the left.

[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:05 PM,
When my solitaire was in the shop to change from a white gold to yellow gold basket, I had just my stackers. I thought I would lose my mind, and it was only for a few days! So giving up the rock on the e-ring to me is a Disagree

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
05-06-2013, 01:11 PM,
(05-06-2013, 01:05 PM)Hadley Wrote: When my solitaire was in the shop to change from a white gold to yellow gold basket, I had just my stackers. I thought I would lose my mind, and it was only for a few days! So giving up the rock on the e-ring to me is a Disagree

Agreed. I think you'd regret giving up your e-ring. But adding stackers would be fun!